People Who Are Always Late UNAPPRECIATION

I come from a family of tardy....

Im gonna tell my fam my wedding starts an hour earlier then it does....everybody else gets the real time

i HATE this @++$...when i would pick up my boy, i used to call him from the HIGHWAY and say i'm in front of his crib...get off the highway, wait at a light, stop at a stop sign, hit his neighborhood, get in front of his house and call him and he's like "oh, my bad, i'll be out in a minute." then i still gotta wait 5 minutes...glad dude got his car back

i HATE this @++$...when i would pick up my boy, i used to call him from the HIGHWAY and say i'm in front of his crib...get off the highway, wait at a light, stop at a stop sign, hit his neighborhood, get in front of his house and call him and he's like "oh, my bad, i'll be out in a minute." then i still gotta wait 5 minutes...glad dude got his car back

appreciated
pimp.gif

whats worse than this is when your friends are hyping up about going to the club earlier in the day, but only flake out with a bs excuse at the last minute. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

last time i chilled with duke.
tired.gif

whats worse than this is when your friends are hyping up about going to the club earlier in the day, but only flake out with a bs excuse at the last minute. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

last time i chilled with duke.
tired.gif

Everytime people are late for something I make a mental note to be late for something/BS them when the tables are turned.

Everytime people are late for something I make a mental note to be late for something/BS them when the tables are turned.

what i look at is how they handle it. if your running late don't give me no "ill be here in 5 minutes" crap if you know your not gonna be here in 5 minutes then tell me what time your really coming so i can plan around everything. if someones late and their considerate enough to call me and let me know their running late and they actually give me the legit amount of time their behind by ill just plan around everything, but when it comes to those who are constantly late and inconsiderate about it i just disregard anything they say and when making future plans tell them the time everythings going to happen and if their not there at that time that were leaving without them simple as that.

what i look at is how they handle it. if your running late don't give me no "ill be here in 5 minutes" crap if you know your not gonna be here in 5 minutes then tell me what time your really coming so i can plan around everything. if someones late and their considerate enough to call me and let me know their running late and they actually give me the legit amount of time their behind by ill just plan around everything, but when it comes to those who are constantly late and inconsiderate about it i just disregard anything they say and when making future plans tell them the time everythings going to happen and if their not there at that time that were leaving without them simple as that.

I don't know how i always manage to be late. like, even if i wake up 3 hours before class, i'll still end up being late. i can sometimes be on time if i'm not feeling so lazy but i'm like never early.

I don't know how i always manage to be late. like, even if i wake up 3 hours before class, i'll still end up being late. i can sometimes be on time if i'm not feeling so lazy but i'm like never early.

Def unapreciated. Then when they show up they act like nothing is wrong. I understand being 10-15 minutes late to meet somewhere but an hour? Come on man.

Def unapreciated. Then when they show up they act like nothing is wrong. I understand being 10-15 minutes late to meet somewhere but an hour? Come on man.

Some people are just wired that way. It's frustrating when you're the type who'd very prompt (like me). I just learned to adjust and allow for time. Also, I'm absolutely sure I do things that frustrate them equally. What goes around comes around.

Some people are just wired that way. It's frustrating when you're the type who'd very prompt (like me). I just learned to adjust and allow for time. Also, I'm absolutely sure I do things that frustrate them equally. What goes around comes around.

Back
Top Bottom