People Who Are Always Late UNAPPRECIATION

i am notorious for leaving my house for the actual time we are supposed to meet.

i dont answer the phone until im in my car to pretend ive been driving for a while and couldnt answer lol

i am notorious for leaving my house for the actual time we are supposed to meet.

i dont answer the phone until im in my car to pretend ive been driving for a while and couldnt answer lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my best friend is like that...

it got to the point i didn't go anywhere with her for awhile and i still don't really like to go out w/her to much cuz she moves so damn slow

one night we were suppose to go out to dc and she comes home at like 9 (i'm already at her house dressed chillin w/her fam) and has to hop in the shower and wash her damn hair...

i wanted to body slam her...i still bring that %##% up to her...it was funny at first but now its just ridiculous...she's late for EVERYTHING and i don't have the patience for it...

i have to tell her a time extra early and even then she's late
My best friend is like this too. I haven't hung out with her as a first resort since my birthday back in March.
Michelle

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my best friend is like that...

it got to the point i didn't go anywhere with her for awhile and i still don't really like to go out w/her to much cuz she moves so damn slow

one night we were suppose to go out to dc and she comes home at like 9 (i'm already at her house dressed chillin w/her fam) and has to hop in the shower and wash her damn hair...

i wanted to body slam her...i still bring that %##% up to her...it was funny at first but now its just ridiculous...she's late for EVERYTHING and i don't have the patience for it...

i have to tell her a time extra early and even then she's late
My best friend is like this too. I haven't hung out with her as a first resort since my birthday back in March.
Michelle

Seriously though, how do people manage to ALWAYS be late. Same people who won't get a job later on. Arriving early is definitely a good habit to pick up on

Seriously though, how do people manage to ALWAYS be late. Same people who won't get a job later on. Arriving early is definitely a good habit to pick up on

I'm always late especially when meeting with a chick. I'll run anywhere from 30min-1hrs late.
I at least hit them every 15 min with an update of where I'm at. The last chick I was with would start getting ready an hour after I told her lets meet.
Only once did I get there on time to find her sleeping in her bed saying "I thought u was going to be late again"

I'm always late especially when meeting with a chick. I'll run anywhere from 30min-1hrs late.
I at least hit them every 15 min with an update of where I'm at. The last chick I was with would start getting ready an hour after I told her lets meet.
Only once did I get there on time to find her sleeping in her bed saying "I thought u was going to be late again"

Originally Posted by Kramer

"He who arrives early to the massacre, will be the first to PERISH!" - John Hancock, 1654

Originally Posted by Kramer

"He who arrives early to the massacre, will be the first to PERISH!" - John Hancock, 1654

it's really unappreciated when you just can't leave the person there. my girl made us late to a maxwell concert once. i couldn't leave without her 'cause she had the damn tickets.

it's really unappreciated when you just can't leave the person there. my girl made us late to a maxwell concert once. i couldn't leave without her 'cause she had the damn tickets.

coming in here i was thinkin you mightve meant people who are late with info or trends or something like that. thats still unnapreciated tho...

coming in here i was thinkin you mightve meant people who are late with info or trends or something like that. thats still unnapreciated tho...

If you think about it people that are late give the perception that what they have going on is more important than anything else that they made plans for. In turn making them look inconsiderate.

If you think about it people that are late give the perception that what they have going on is more important than anything else that they made plans for. In turn making them look inconsiderate.

Back
Top Bottom