People Who Are Always Late UNAPPRECIATION

I have a friend who never arrives on time, even when he arranges plans. Sometimes he's 30 minutes late, sometimes 3 hours. we've learned never to wait for him.
one time we were going to a baseball game, dude arrived in the 8th inning 
sick.gif

UNAPPRECIATED when you gotta end up waiting for them and theyre holding everyone back

I have a friend who never arrives on time, even when he arranges plans. Sometimes he's 30 minutes late, sometimes 3 hours. we've learned never to wait for him.
one time we were going to a baseball game, dude arrived in the 8th inning 
sick.gif

UNAPPRECIATED when you gotta end up waiting for them and theyre holding everyone back

my best friend is like that...

it got to the point i didn't go anywhere with her for awhile and i still don't really like to go out w/her to much cuz she moves so damn slow

one night we were suppose to go out to dc and she comes home at like 9 (i'm already at her house dressed chillin w/her fam) and has to hop in the shower and wash her damn hair...

i wanted to body slam her...i still bring that %##% up to her...it was funny at first but now its just ridiculous...she's late for EVERYTHING and i don't have the patience for it...

i have to tell her a time extra early and even then she's late

my best friend is like that...

it got to the point i didn't go anywhere with her for awhile and i still don't really like to go out w/her to much cuz she moves so damn slow

one night we were suppose to go out to dc and she comes home at like 9 (i'm already at her house dressed chillin w/her fam) and has to hop in the shower and wash her damn hair...

i wanted to body slam her...i still bring that %##% up to her...it was funny at first but now its just ridiculous...she's late for EVERYTHING and i don't have the patience for it...

i have to tell her a time extra early and even then she's late

on the real i'm always late. i honestly don't know what happens but i never seem to plan out the things i need to do before i am supposed to be somewhere so that i will make it on time. i have no problem waiting for people who are late though unless it is over an hour then i would just leave and do something else.

on the real i'm always late. i honestly don't know what happens but i never seem to plan out the things i need to do before i am supposed to be somewhere so that i will make it on time. i have no problem waiting for people who are late though unless it is over an hour then i would just leave and do something else.

Originally Posted by Damu

This

Class- at least 20 minutes late. Sometimes an hour
Work - about 5-10 minutes late
Therapy like 10-30 minutes late.

Not something Im proud of but the way I see it the later I get there, the less time I gotta spend there. Hey at least Im consistent
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

This

Class- at least 20 minutes late. Sometimes an hour
Work - about 5-10 minutes late
Therapy like 10-30 minutes late.

Not something Im proud of but the way I see it the later I get there, the less time I gotta spend there. Hey at least Im consistent
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom