People Jack Dogs....

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's not funny. Seeing that its a show dog, especially if it had a grip of modifications done already, it'll go for a nice chunk of change.

Some are sold and unfortunately depending on the type of dog, are put in fights.

roll.gif
What's funny? Some show dogs do have costly surgical procedures done to alter their appearance.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's not funny. Seeing that its a show dog, especially if it had a grip of modifications done already, it'll go for a nice chunk of change.

Some are sold and unfortunately depending on the type of dog, are put in fights.

roll.gif
What's funny? Some show dogs do have costly surgical procedures done to alter their appearance.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I just never heard of someone stealing a dog.

I mean it's somebodys DOG.

That's just like stealing a family picture from someone house you don't know.

wut? terrible comparison.. 
some purebred dogs are worth over 1k. 

seriously
laugh.gif

but yea, not funny at all. i'd go crazy if someone stole chowder.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I just never heard of someone stealing a dog.

I mean it's somebodys DOG.

That's just like stealing a family picture from someone house you don't know.

wut? terrible comparison.. 
some purebred dogs are worth over 1k. 

seriously
laugh.gif

but yea, not funny at all. i'd go crazy if someone stole chowder.

you're a douche for laughing at her.

i had to watch my dogs when they were puppies. but now they are grown up and mean as hell so good luck taking one.
laugh.gif

you're a douche for laughing at her.

i had to watch my dogs when they were puppies. but now they are grown up and mean as hell so good luck taking one.
laugh.gif

I had a friend that had his puppy stolen. They straight rolled up in a car, ran up on the dog and took it back in the car and my friend just had to sit there and watch as his dog was taken away.

I had a friend that had his puppy stolen. They straight rolled up in a car, ran up on the dog and took it back in the car and my friend just had to sit there and watch as his dog was taken away.

My friends pitbull pup got jacked last week while he was at work from his front yard, thats some low s%$&.
Some goons were eying my husky a while back too, fools never came back after they saw him obliterate a cat.

My friends pitbull pup got jacked last week while he was at work from his front yard, thats some low s%$&.
Some goons were eying my husky a while back too, fools never came back after they saw him obliterate a cat.

Back
Top Bottom