People Jack Dogs....

the question she needs to ask is "Who let the Dog's out?"
61doBJ1f-oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This reminds me of the time I was driving my Lawndale, and saw a random dude jump a gate of a shop, pick up a white mut that was inside the shop, threw him over, picked him up and took him away.
eek.gif

This reminds me of the time I was driving my Lawndale, and saw a random dude jump a gate of a shop, pick up a white mut that was inside the shop, threw him over, picked him up and took him away.
eek.gif

I was expecting something else that was actually surprising.. like people jacking dogs... like jacking jacking dogs. like for their manhood.

I was expecting something else that was actually surprising.. like people jacking dogs... like jacking jacking dogs. like for their manhood.

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's not funny. Seeing that its a show dog, especially if it had a grip of modifications done already, it'll go for a nice chunk of change.

Some are sold and unfortunately depending on the type of dog, are put in fights.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

That's not funny. Seeing that its a show dog, especially if it had a grip of modifications done already, it'll go for a nice chunk of change.

Some are sold and unfortunately depending on the type of dog, are put in fights.

roll.gif

I just never heard of someone stealing a dog.

I mean it's somebodys DOG.

That's just like stealing a family picture from someone house you don't know.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I couldn't help but to laugh. It's just funny picturing someone stealing a dog IMO.
roll.gif

nah its not.. 
indifferent.gif

someone dognapped my cousins yorkie last year... luckily one his good friends recognized the dog couped up in someones front yard and was brave enough to snatch it back 
laugh.gif

..poor thing didnt act right for a month
30t6p3b.gif

I couldn't help but to laugh. It's just funny picturing someone stealing a dog IMO.
roll.gif

nah its not.. 
indifferent.gif

someone dognapped my cousins yorkie last year... luckily one his good friends recognized the dog couped up in someones front yard and was brave enough to snatch it back 
laugh.gif

..poor thing didnt act right for a month
30t6p3b.gif

wut? terrible comparison.. 
some purebred dogs are worth over 1k. 

wut? terrible comparison.. 
some purebred dogs are worth over 1k. 

Back
Top Bottom