People Clapping at the End of Movies Unappreciation Vol. Awful summer blockbusters 2009

It bothers me when people clap at the end of a movie, especially when it wasn't even good. It's bad enough to clap in the first place, and then themovie isn't even any good?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

It bothers me when people clap at the end of a movie, especially when it wasn't even good. It's bad enough to clap in the first place, and then the movie isn't even any good?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cause everybody hates every movie you hate right?

Dudes are salty about anything these days

i dont really care what people do, but i do find clapping after movies pretty stupid.

Originally Posted by nublee

It bothers me when people clap at the end of a movie, especially when it wasn't even good. It's bad enough to clap in the first place, and then the movie isn't even any good?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL. I'm not mad or salty but do you clap at home at the end of TV shows and movies?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im sayen whats with people taking movies so damn serious these days? its a damn movie stop going into it with a negative attitude and go havre some damnfun...
eyes.gif

how about the idiots who clapped before the twilight preview.. not to mention the broads screaming like they were at a damn chris brown concert.

then they clapped for the avatar movie..

then they clapped again for the harry potter trailer..

& everyone went ape $!%@ as soon as the damn credits came on the screen for transformers.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im sayen whats with people taking movies so damn serious these days? its a damn movie stop going into it with a negative attitude and go havre some damn fun...
eyes.gif
Exactly... I love the hype experience @ a theater so it's all good with me... if they like it, they'll clap... I know I've done it acouple of times

How about when people clap DURING the movie. Like damn, Optomus just got resurected! HELL YEAH LETS CLAP! AND CHEER! AT A MOVIE SCREEN!!! WOO!

*#!#*!# annoying.

Can't stand when this happens, especially when the movie is bad. Leaves me feeling that I didn't get something in the movie.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead1988

Exactly... I love the hype experience @ a theater so it's all good with me... if they like it, they'll clap... I know I've done it a couple of times
I knew it. Yea this is about people just like you.
roll.gif

I only think you should clap when the people involved are there to hear the applause.
So Play yes. Movie No

Originally Posted by 18key

How about when people clap DURING the movie. Like damn, Optomus just got resurected! HELL YEAH LETS CLAP! AND CHEER! AT A MOVIE SCREEN!!! WOO!

*#!#*!# annoying.
YESSS!!!

I came in here to say that...my man looked at me and was
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

people clap cause they like the movie. if you dont like the movie dont clap. dont get mad at people for liking something you dont like. if you dont want tohear anyone clapping stay at home

*#!#*!# annoying.
Man I hate when people respond to scenes deliberately designed to evince some sort of excitement and cheer with excitement and cheer.

*#!#*!# annoying.

laugh.gif
I actually don't mind when that happens. Beats watching a moviewith a bunch of grumpy older people anyday. If it's really that bad for some of you, you know there's matinee's or maybe after a couple of weeks,you can practically watch the movie by yourself in the theatre if you get so bummed out
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

*#!#*!# annoying.
Man I hate when people respond to scenes deliberately designed to evince some sort of excitement and cheer with excitement and cheer.
ME TOO DAWG> I BE HATING WHEN PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND %%#@> TAKE THAT FUN TO YOU MOMMA HOUSE FOOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom