People Clapping at the End of Movies Unappreciation Vol. Awful summer blockbusters 2009

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Why would that bother you? You really need to get a life.

Nah, it's actually the other way around. I get out the house, I watch movies, and I see no reason to clap after a movie. I wouldn't clap at home sowhy get loud in public as if I've never been out the house before.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by 18key

How about when people clap DURING the movie. Like damn, Optomus just got resurected! HELL YEAH LETS CLAP! AND CHEER! AT A MOVIE SCREEN!!! WOO!

*#!#*!# annoying.

laugh.gif
I actually don't mind when that happens. Beats watching a movie with a bunch of grumpy older people anyday. If it's really that bad for some of you, you know there's matinee's or maybe after a couple of weeks, you can practically watch the movie by yourself in the theatre if you get so bummed out
happy.gif

co-sign, I like when the theater has some energy and everybody is into the movie. whether its action or comedy.

People have their on opinion about a movie, whether or not you think its bad or good.

Movies and clapping go hand and hand, you mad?

I hate that too... actually I hate it a lot.... that's one of the reasons I don't really go to movies... soon people are gonna get up and try to highfive you during the movie
smh.gif

it's like, who the #$*# are they clapping for???
no one is around to recieve the applause

i think its lame/funny.

doesnt bother me tho. if i got mad at all the lame folks i run across during the day... id be pretty miserable.

man I remeber watchin those scream movies as a kid in NY, people would be yelling at the screen "take off the freakin mask!" and annoying laserseverywhere

instead of crying about it on NT, just don't clap, ignore it, and walk out. some people think movies are pieces of art. if you're talking abouttransformers in this case, you're talking about a cult of people who appreciate something from their childhood. i alone appreciated TF2 and did clap justbecause it was a friggin awesome movie and love special FX-driven, loud, explosive, action-packed movies. there wasn't much of a story to it, but michaelbay promised it'd be bigger and more robots. that he fulfilled.

have you ever gone to see your fav artist at a show or your fav team play, and their performance was so great that it warranted a clap? i'm sorry todisagree, but your judgment is very lopsided.

if the movie wasn't TF2, then maybe you should kick yourself for wasting your hard-earned money and make better judgment calls next time.
roll.gif

most annoying clap was when i was watching Space Jam in the theaters... and a few dorks be clapping everytime Jordan made a shot
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by cguy610

It bothers me when people clap at the end of a movie, especially when it wasn't even good. It's bad enough to clap in the first place, and then the movie isn't even any good?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cause everybody hates every movie you hate right?

Dudes are salty about anything these days
qft

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

how about the idiots who clapped before the twilight preview.. not to mention the broads screaming like they were at a damn chris brown concert.

then they clapped for the avatar movie..

then they clapped again for the harry potter trailer..

& everyone went ape $!%@ as soon as the damn credits came on the screen for transformers.

smh.gif
that happened in our theater too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

I just hate people who talk during the dam movie
man that grinds my gears.

went to see the Dark Knight with my aunt and she just kept talkin and talkin, tryin to figure out how the movie was gonna play out. You aint Sherlock dont tryand figure out stuff,just watch the movie and let it play out.

i think she dont wanna feel like she got "got" by the movie so she feels she need to know everything and outsmart the writers
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom