People calling you "Bro" unappreciation vol im not your brother

2003_2_fast_2_furious_014.jpg

lol that is so funny i use to call clown on dudes by imitating them saying "bro" all the time. now i catch myself saying it all the time. smh!!

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Don't understand why it bothers you lol

first off how the hell did this thread reach 8 pages.

second off, im gonna kinda loosen my stance a tad bit, im more tolerant to someone i actually know and get along with well saying bro even though were notrelated, but too me it just sounds silly when a complete stranger you never met before calls you bro over and over again.

honestly it doesn't really bother me, its just one of those things that people tend to just overdo. maybe its a southern california thing but damn howcan people have a conversation like this

person 1-hey bro how ya been
person 2-good to see you bro
person 1-kobe played real good last night
person 2- yeah bro he elbowed the hell out of artest
person 1- take it easy bro
person 2- see ya later bro

i say brah or however yall wanna type it all the time now, back in the day tho everybody used to say bro and like someone else said i mocked em and it rubbedoff on me. dam

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just another indication of how anti-social this new generation is growing up to be.

I disagree but I understand where you're coming from, its sad really. Are we so miserable/grumpy we cant say hi to another person? No, a better sign wouldbe people you casually talk to avoiding eye contact with you when they see you or act preoccupied with something that isn't there. And for what? Itwasn't like this 20-30 years ago.

Man the police man that came to my accident called me "Dude" then the other called me "Bud" and was like "#*+# happens" and wrotemy license number on his hand lol. I was like are you actually cops?

Back
Top Bottom