People calling you "Bro" unappreciation vol im not your brother

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How 'bout 'son'? Do you get offended/irritated when people call you their son... even though you're not their son?

What about 'dog'? I mean, you're not a dog, are you?

Just curious: what race are you? And what race do you personally associate the word 'bro' with?

See you in another post, brutha.
smokin.gif
i'm half white half puerto rican bro. i usually hear whites and mexicans say it the most here in so cal, its hard to really associate or group a certain indiudual race with saying it though.

as silly as it sounds i can tolerate people from new york saying son or god or whatever but when i hear someone from another region use those terms it seems like their trying to hard.

i really don't mind the term dog but mainly what annoys me about the term, "bro" is that when a random stranger says it to you it just comes across as so fake.
??

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How 'bout 'son'? Do you get offended/irritated when people call you their son... even though you're not their son?

What about 'dog'? I mean, you're not a dog, are you?

Just curious: what race are you? And what race do you personally associate the word 'bro' with?

See you in another post, brutha.
smokin.gif
i'm half white half puerto rican bro. i usually hear whites and mexicans say it the most here in so cal, its hard to really associate or group a certain indiudual race with saying it though.

as silly as it sounds i can tolerate people from new york saying son or god or whatever but when i hear someone from another region use those terms it seems like their trying to hard.

i really don't mind the term dog but mainly what annoys me about the term, "bro" is that when a random stranger says it to you it just comes across as so fake.

You're probably one of these tools who throws the N word around as a term of affection.

Its not that serious, sibling.
na fruitcup i'm not one of those tools that throws the n word around as a term of affection, i think it looks stupid when races thataren't black say it.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif
@ ur avy..
speaking of calling people bro, and jawny.

i always feel a little awkward after saying stuff to butch chicks like "whats goin on man?"
why?
grin.gif

i use ''man''..and ''son'' with everyone.. chicks tell me not to call them that but !+@+ cares what they want
laugh.gif

nah, man

when the suburban pink polo collar popping white boys look me in my eyes and say "bro" it kills me

like i went into zumiez the other day (vans classics ftw) and i go to the register

some chubby white boy with a fitted on is like "what's going on bro?"

and i just looked at him like

rayj_9_gif1.gif

and he was like "...ha...i was just playing man..."

smh

You are SENSITIVE.� If you find a mildly !%#!-erotic term of endearment annoying, Malibu is not impressed.� Bro.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just another indication of how anti-social this new generation is growing up to be.
C/S

Its not a big deal to me at all. Everyone isn't going to know your name and they probably won't be your friend after you bump into them. Deal with it.Do you get mad at this when you're at parties because everyone is bro there.

OP you sound sensitive as hell it ain't that serious.

I'm pretty sure the person doesn't want you to be their brother either.

Back
Top Bottom