Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Mine will be in Monday. My buddy got an early release pair on ebay as a birthday present for me. Im not supposed to know. Lol

did the Niketowns already confirmed how are they gonna release these
eyes.gif
 iam from the bay area and Nike SF still saying stay tuned for release updates

Had these in hand last week. Terrible IMO, but good luck to all those that want a pair

My girl won a raffle for my size at my footaction, I'm still waiting on more calls to see if I win more pairs

Anyone else have trouble with Chrome refreshing nikestore twitter feed? I never had a problem with Firefox, but my friends say Chrome gives you a slight edge. Last week when trying to score the Denims I kept refreshing (Ctrl+R) but nothing came up. After a couple minutes I closed the browser and went to FF and the link had been there since 8. I opened Chrome back up and sure enough everything was there when it hadn't been while I was refreshing. So I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

These Look a lot better. Closer to Release Date in my opinion. Kinda like a Patent leather Royal blue with a little bit of Grey

both me and my girlfriend got the call from FTL for winning the raffle for the foams. only had a sz 8 left when we got the call.. just my luck lol
mad.gif

Mine will be in Monday. My buddy got an early release pair on ebay as a birthday present for me. Im not supposed to know. Lol
Not tryna sound like a **** but y would someone buy a early release pair that wouldnt arrive until after the release? Might as well just cop em in store and be sure u get a legit pair right? Maybe that's just how I think lol.

I got 5 pairs of 2011 royals and trying to convince myself not to buy these, but this fool and my money may soon be parted. Is there somewhere I can just buy the box? :lol:

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone that's trying to get these tomorrow. Clean colorway for sure. Probably will be wanted down the line. I'm passing tho. Dropped 1200 in kicks in the last week or so. Money = funny.
Keeping it 100

whats the risk?
You rely on that link, it ends up 404ing, and by the time you locate the correct URL, they're sold out.

I don't plan on trying JimmyJazz anyway, as they have the server capacity of a small school system. You should not get DDoS'd every release. It just shouldn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom