Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

I think the hype is getting less and less on ebay you can get the whites and fighter jets fo under USD 300, mostly in the 250-280 region and the higher the retail prices will go up, the lower the demand will be!

I think the hype is getting less and less on ebay you can get the whites and fighter jets fo under USD 300, mostly in the 250-280 region and the higher the retail prices will go up, the lower the demand will be!
 you can blame the price increase and the fact that nike is releasing more variations of foams. It used to special when they released a new color every year, than it was every couple months, now its like every month.  They just killed the novelty of the shoe. It was bound to happen kind of like air forces. 

so i guess its FCFS at all niketowns this week...looks like they r prepping for the death of rsvp

hopefully everyone else hunts for the playoffs just like you...seems like this one will be a sleeper, plus alot of cats saving for the hazelnuts

Still not doing it fr me..... I dunno some bout that grey don't look right imo.... goodluck to those on rhe hunt though....

pass...da liner and laces on foams should always be black or darker then da foam in general.

Pretty much. At least match the color of the foam, the grey liner just throws the look of this shoe off IMO. They should've did the dynamic blue scheme like the zoom rookie with a solid sole.

Seems like these are really hit or miss people. I myself love the colorway and got my pair reserved last night. Hope everybody gets why they want this weekend.

foams are definitely dying down even in the dmv. starting to get easier finding them instore no raffles. price is getting stupid but demand going down is good for ppl who are gonna actually wear them in and take advantage of the shoe tech. if you miss out check your local FB shoe groups or ebay a few weeks after release day.

foams are definitely dying down even in the dmv. starting to get easier finding them instore no raffles. price is getting stupid but demand going down is good for ppl who are gonna actually wear them in and take advantage of the shoe tech. if you miss out check your local FB shoe groups or ebay a few weeks after release day.

Price jump and ugly colors killed it

It was CRAZY man I was out there last week on vacation and I saw hardly any retros but a TON of different Foams...pretty much every pair that has released in the last 5-6 years were seen.

NT's are FCFS?! That's crazy... RSVP sites just got hit hard this week. hopefully they come up with something better. I wanted to get an RSVP and guarantee myself a RD pair, but now I'm just gonna have to cop off NDC.

I don't think it's dying down, I think its just too many perceived good shoes coming out simultaneously for most people to handle and inflation isn't helping either, especially considering a good amount of people getting shoes rely on their parents money to get them.

DMV is well known for posites, but its really big on mostly all shoes. The shoe game has never been this saturated with shoes before so I think that affects things pretty significantly. Even a lot of the retros (QS stuff like Blk grapes aside) can be had by casually walking into the right store after release. Shoot, I remember when the 2011 blue penny foams released and that was before the foam game started to really get crazy and even those didn't have to be purchased the first day. The 2010 pearl foam pros were on NDC for 119.99 and it wasn't like everyone all at once was trying to get them either, they could've been casually purchased without a rush. These are some of the perceived best colors.

If anything I'd argue that foams are getting bigger. You now have people willing to buy any color and even though they sell slow more times than not they sell out. You won't see no og colors going for the low like the pearl pros did on NDC no time soon either at this rate. Another thing, I can't remember the last time I have been on the town and HAVEN'T seen a single pair of foams on.

I think most of the new shoe heads have that "what have you done for me lately" mindset, so if a person isn't infatuated with a shoe Nike and Jordan make it easy for that person to forget by dropping releases seemingly every week/every other week when you factor in exclusives. To put this in perspective, I asked someone at FA today if she thought the foams would sell out this weekend, she couldn't really call that, but she felt pretty confident that a good portion of those that lost out on the raffle for the bred 8s would just settle for foams as a plan B. Anyone that is high on both shoes and can only get one this weekend is probably most likely to get the cheaper one more times than not--I don't blame em.

NT's are FCFS?! That's crazy... RSVP sites just got hit hard this week. hopefully they come up with something better. I wanted to get an RSVP and guarantee myself a RD pair, but now I'm just gonna have to cop off NDC.

No rsvp for this shoe at niketowns ?

I wish it would die down for all foams and jordans in nyc.

Last edited:
outlook lookin good for those who want these
ohwell.gif
 looks like Nike made a ton of these and stores that don't usually get foams in my area are getting these
smile.gif
 goodluck on those trying to cop, it shouldn't be too hard to get specially with the Palyoff 8s and Blitz Blue Kobes releasing the same day

THESE THO.

pimp.gif

I just wish they had a black upper like that. maybe a project to do a custom paint job on the upper?
then it would look like the 09' royal foams just a little shinnier, Nike is experimenting a little bit with color combination and in this case maybe backfiring a little bit

Back
Top Bottom