Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

What size is a 50 pelle pelle? My moms found my old Pelle leather over the holidays cleaning my old closet.

pics? if you need it restored, don't hesitate to contact arrow leather care cleaners....they work MAGIC. and its affordable.

go uptown often and I haven’t seen a pelle in while. It’s a all bubble jackets and track pants now euro style stuff
Word ...i be uptown (harlem) all the time i barely see anybody rocking pell ‘s nowadays ...same for bx ...or queens ..that wave passed years ago ...i know heads giving away they joints for free donations ....

come to think about it ...im tryna remember if i seen pell’s on any of the racks for sale uptown(i was just on 145th) eternity blue jeans sole ..avi’s australian coogi sherlings & a few other joints but nothing pelle wise that even stood out if it in fact was on the racks

come to think about it ...im tryna remember if i seen pell’s on any of the racks for sale uptown(i was just on 145th) eternity blue jeans sole ..avi’s australian coogi sherlings & a few other joints but nothing pelle wise that even stood out if it in fact was on the racks
They probably put them in the basement

Word ...i be uptown (harlem) all the time i barely see anybody rocking pell ‘s nowadays ...same for bx ...or queens ..that wave passed years ago

i still see em, u gotta understand...they cost more than most of da options out.

i just seen da OG retro in that new Travis scott video...

i still see em, u gotta understand...they cost more than most of da options out.

i just seen da OG retro in that new Travis scott video...

Pell’s aint going for a crazy amount more then prices im seeing on shelfs now ...sole got australian coogi going for $650 & thats just for 1 sweater not a jacket ...when pells was really hot the joints alotta dudes was rocking was pushing between 7-900 & that was then ...stores just know the supply & demand for them aint nowhere near it was il cAtch a dude rocking em every now & then but its ran its course for the time being.

No doubt....the pelle wave will hit hard again in due time like everything before comes back into fruition again ...it just ran its course at the moment ...same with canada goose wave....i mainly see asian heads in queens on it heavy keeping it into existence nowadays ...itll re appear heavy again in a few years (amongst blk-spanish)

IMG_20200215_100630.jpg

IMG_20200215_100603.jpg
IMG_20200215_100643.jpg

if you need to clean & restore a leather jacket, i recommend NO ONE else but arrow leather care....got this vintage pelle pelle lookin like it came off da showroom floor.

Back
Top Bottom