Peep Suge's home he just lost to BANKRUPTCY, WOW!

cold deal
smh.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

4.5 million is a nice price for that house, especially when you consider that location.

^^^MyJaysget rock, thank you....not only that but the house is huge and he owned a lot of the land around it...i don't see how people are saying it's
not that big for someone of his stature. I don't think the man was a Real Esate guru, but i nice pad in a nice area to come home to after hitting the
streets, i think it's suffice. I doubt dude was hardly there anyway. BTW, he put it in Michelle''s name once too, i guess after they had their kid.
Remember Michelle'?

obviously for 99% of Americans it would suffice
laugh.gif
I'm just saying i know of entertainers who weren't nearly as caked up as Suge with nicer propertythan that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.5 million is a nice price for that house, especially when you consider that location.

^^^MyJaysget rock, thank you....not only that but the house is huge and he owned a lot of the land around it...i don't see how people are saying it's
not that big for someone of his stature. I don't think the man was a Real Esate guru, but i nice pad in a nice area to come home to after hitting the
streets, i think it's suffice. I doubt dude was hardly there anyway. BTW, he put it in Michelle''s name once too, i guess after they had their kid.
Remember Michelle'?

obviously for 99% of Americans it would suffice I'm just saying i know of entertainers who weren't nearly as caked up as Suge with nicer property thanthat.

^^^right, right, right...i'm sure all the whips he had made up for that then and the big time spending...i don't know i guess it's just me....BrianMcknight has way more money than Suge made and his home in Chatsworth is the same size. Maybe he had plans to build another home right next door because like isaid, he owned a residential lot the same size as this one, just sitting there vacant.

looks like marsellus wallaces house

^^^I don't think it looks anything like Marcellus Wiley's home. Is this who you meant? The one in Chatsworth?
FR1932259.jpg

Originally Posted by crobers 78

purplehaze96, how do you quote like that?

laugh.gif
i was gonna ask you the same thing. There's a quote button to the bottom right of each response just click it, leave the messy html or whatever scriptalone and write your response underneath

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

for someone of Suge Nights stature that's really not impressive

you cant jus look at the size of the house look at that location over-lookin the ocean thats guap right there

Originally Posted by sloanboy

purplehazze96 wrote:

for someone of Suge Nights stature that's really not impressive

you cant jus look at the size of the house look at that location over-lookin the ocean thats guap right there

i'm aware of the value of ocean front property, im from the bay and a house with a view of SF will easily bump a houses value up a mil, if you can see bothbridges 1.5 easy.

For $4.5million is what we would call a STEAL on NT!

It got little huts in Malibu goin for more than that..

But I must agree that house is pretty small, I would've thought Suge was way more gaudy and over the top. Like Mike Tyson (old mansion) size homes. Or onEvander Holyfield status back in the day.. Those dude cribs were 40k+ sq ft... I guess you trade some (or a lot) of sq footage for the view, SMART MAN he was..

Damn, dude gotta be salty now. Barbers knocking him out, houses gettin scratched...shoulda stayed on his A-game

Back
Top Bottom