*cough cough*....i would like some HOH's one day....*cough*

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
...still on the hunt for some 02's...sz.12
nerd.gif
u were next on the list. blame sdubl...
i hit him up and he reminded me u and justin wear a 12....
doesthat i mean i get skipped on the next gem that just falls into urpossession? cause u know...I'd hate to miss out on blk/gum og's
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
...good looks tho...they are beautiful...

oh and May, i aint forget, i told you before the day i seriously think about letting those go, you will be the 1st person i hit...without a doubt, but this one hurts...a lot

r0uhr8.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

At least if you're in a wheelchair, your kicks can stay "DS"
grin.gif

well played sir
laugh.gif

Grizz, i know....i'm just impatient
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

but i'll keep an eye out for u, i'm sure another pair of pearls will pop up before hoh royals do
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
the count must be lonely now that school is back
nerd.gif
smh.gif

I saw so many dudes at the mall today wearing these.. A group of 3 kids were all wearing them, I was wearing my 02's, and they were staring like mine were fakes lol.

BTW, every store still has them here in NY, crazy!

^^for some reason I always thought you were in Cali?

I haven't seen anyone where I'm from with em on.....most aren't on Foams like that out here. To be honest....where I live I don't think I've ever seen anyone rocking Foams besides me
nerd.gif
I have seen dudes with Foams in other cities close to me though...

I haven't seen anyone where I'm from with em on.....most aren't on Foams like that out here. To be honest....where I live I don't think I've ever seen anyone rocking Foams besides me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  seeing someone in cali wearin some foams is like seeing a snowball in hell.  in the LA area there's probably about 20 dudes at most that have foams

i wore my pearls a few times during the summer and had a few people come up to me asking what shoes they were and what not.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i definetly like the color of these pearls better than the 02's,

you are crazy. how is a shoe called pearl white and they aint even pearl white? the color is like the back of a jordan 3 when it gets old....

and i am like in the minority on this because not many people have a problem with this tan cream looking colorway. its ugly as @+$$ to me but like 99 percent of you guys like um so more power to you.

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

picked 'em both up this week, thanks to J for the real joints
smokin.gif

4991331477_b6b6de63b0_z.jpg

4991331487_bc99cc23d1_z.jpg

'02's are so much better lookin' than these '10's...

STILL on the hunt for a sz 13 '02...

Peace

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  seeing someone in cali wearin some foams is like seeing a snowball in hell.  in the LA area there's probably about 20 dudes at most that have foams

i wore my pearls a few times during the summer and had a few people come up to me asking what shoes they were and what not.
Word. Hence the lack of employee knowledge around here when you ask about foams.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Word. Hence the lack of employee knowledge around here when you ask about foams.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

whenever i call a store around here looking for foams i just ask them if they have the $200 nike shoe because when i say foams they usually have no clue what i'm talkin about.

nerd.gif
Hah, probably because i'm a huge Laker/Kobe sneaker fan??
roll.gif
Nope NY born and raised though, too bad the Knicks suck so much!!!!

As for foams, I never really see anyone wearing them on a daily basis if I got out.. Well, that's on my free time that is since in my work environment no one is wearing any of that! In general though, if I go to the mall or something I don't see them. In the City/Boroughs though a ton of people do. I was shocked to see 3 people wearing the new Pearl's yesterday on my day off, and they were all friends, looked really odd
roll.gif
I would never wear the same sneakers as my friend if we were going out!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i definetly like the color of these pearls better than the 02's,

you are crazy. how is a shoe called pearl white and they aint even pearl white? the color is like the back of a jordan 3 when it gets old....

and i am like in the minority on this because not many people have a problem with this tan cream looking colorway. its ugly as @+$$ to me but like 99 percent of you guys like um so more power to you.

exactly.  its not even close to pearl white.  its straight champagne color.  and it doesnt even blend well with the blue tint sole.  such a horrible retro.

Back
Top Bottom