Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i definetly like the color of these pearls better than the 02's,

you are crazy. how is a shoe called pearl white and they aint even pearl white? the color is like the back of a jordan 3 when it gets old....

and i am like in the minority on this because not many people have a problem with this tan cream looking colorway. its ugly as @+$$ to me but like 99 percent of you guys like um so more power to you.

exactly.  its not even close to pearl white.  its straight champagne color.  and it doesnt even blend well with the blue tint sole.  such a horrible retro.

30t6p3b.gif
dudes just continue to %%%*@ and complain...same thing happened when they came out last yr...it gets annoying after awhile...
laugh.gif
funny how most of those who hated last yr are scooping now...some like the color, others dont...its been said before, stop thinking of this as a retro of the pearls...this is a standalone...and the color is pearl...i really dont wanna have to go dig up the color chart

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

funny how
most of those who hated last yr are
scooping now...some like the color,
others dont...its been said before,
stop thinking of this as a retro of
the pearls...this is a standalone

This.....

Gotta admit, I'm one of the dudes that was complaining, but they've grown on me......only complaint I have on these is the blue tinted sole....hopefully they'll get that "gum" look after a lil bit.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

picked 'em both up this week, thanks to J for the real joints
smokin.gif

4991331477_b6b6de63b0_z.jpg

4991331487_bc99cc23d1_z.jpg

'02's are so much better lookin' than these '10's...

STILL on the hunt for a sz 13 '02...

Peace

Those are the 02's up top? Clean pair...really clean....i think i'd rather get a 02 pair, wonder how hard it is to get a pair

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Jaw Knee C wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

purplehazen wrote:

i definetly like the color of these pearls better than the 02's,

you are crazy. how is a shoe called pearl white and they aint even pearl white? the color is like the back of a jordan 3 when it gets old....

and i am like in the minority on this because not many people have a problem with this tan cream looking colorway. its ugly as @+$$ to me but like 99 percent of you guys like um so more power to you.

exactly.  its not even close to pearl white.  its straight champagne color.  and it doesnt even blend well with the blue tint sole.  such a horrible retro.

30t6p3b.gif
dudes just continue to *@$!* and complain...same thing happened when they came out last yr...it gets annoying after awhile...
laugh.gif
funny how most of those who hated last yr are scooping now...some like the color, others dont...its been said before, stop thinking of this as a retro of the pearls...this is a standalone...and the color is pearl...i really dont wanna have to go dig up the color chart

Put me down for one of those dudes that like the 10' Pearls BETTER than the 02' Pearls. Was never a big fan of the OG or 02' Pearl Pros, thou I did like seeing Shuttlesworth wear them in He Got Game. The HOH & 10' Pearl colorway is just a doper colorway to me. Doesn't matter if the sole is tinted blue or not....I digs the colorway.

Originally Posted by handullz

just ordered mine on eastbay...

i'm gonna return mine to my footlocker...

and cop on 50...
footlocker might not let u return

I wonder why the same NTer's post over n over saying absolutely nothing.

The truth is, pearl foamposites never existed until 2009. The name "pearl" was a fan given nick name that Nike ran with.

Check your boxtags

i wish more people in my town where on kicks they look at u crazy wit foams on ur feet wore my cough drops to cali to the hoh they was still on shelf  only one store got pearls here

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I wonder the same thing......

anyway...had something waiting for me when I came home from work yesterday.......

we all know what they look like.
2wh2kia.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

indifferent.gif

I wonder the same thing......
roll.gif

anyway...had something waiting for me when I came home from work yesterday.......

we all know what they look like.
2wh2kia.jpg

Ahhh... good to see you got em ok. 
pimp.gif

4991331477_b6b6de63b0_z.jpg

So Dudes Is Gonna Sit There An Say They Much Rather Prefer The Shoe On Top Rather Than The Shoe On The Bottom Because Of A SHADE Of Color.???
sick.gif
 I Mean I Can Understand Nothin Beats The OG Of Any Shoe Now Days... But Its Jus To The Point Where Dudes On Here Is Tryna Make It Seem Like The '10 Pearls Are A Bad Shoe Jus Because Of  The Shade. The '02s Are White. You Can Easily See How The Nick Name Came About. The White Looks SIMILAR To The Color Of A Pearl.

This Is A Pearl.
smile.gif

This Is The Color Pearl On A Shoe.
pimp.gif

I Got Mad Love For The '02s An Id Love To Own A Pair But Id Much Rather Have The '10s With The Blue Tint Bottom. (Jus My Opinion).

Can a footlocker employee let me know if the foams can be stock located or transfered from one store to another or is there a corp. policy right now that wont let this happen ?

If people want to get technical, there isn't a set color for a 'pearl' , in general it's associated around a pearlescent white based color, but let's not forget pearls are not man made and well, they vary in color from pearl to pearl lol. I have seen very white colored pearls (my breitling has a mother of pearl dial which is an iridescent white) yet I have seen a cream colored pearl in jewelry , black pearls etc. Just some offtop insight because people see the 02 and think that's the only color it should be of called 'pearl' !

Btw pics of the 2010's do the shoe no justice, in person and in a better light they look like a bright pearl color (not as white as 02 ) but still a pearlized color.

I don't get what all the fuss is about, no one's forced to buy these, If you don't like it keep it moving.

They look great, I have great friends that work on the Retro Basketball, and they look amazing, I love the blue tint, and comparing any re-releasi ng is just stupid. Comparing these Pearl to HOH or 2002 retro, to the OG is pointless, just know every realease that comes down the pipeline are made to be different, similar to how JB tweaks a retro, or re-retro that drop with a Jumpman, or the 2004 II, CDP II and the spings last II release, to try and compare them is useless...

They look great, I have great friends that work on the Retro Basketball, and they look amazing, I love the blue tint, and comparing any re-releasi ng is just stupid. Comparing these Pearl to HOH or 2002 retro, to the OG is pointless, just know every realease that comes down the pipeline are made to be different, similar to how JB tweaks a retro, or re-retro that drop with a Jumpman, or the 2004 II, CDP II and the spings last II release, to try and compare them is useless...

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

wrong
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom