Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

yep D, connects >> flip $, any day

and Ced, i agree...but remember not everyone just hooks up family and close freiends, they need to make some extra $,for whatever reason it is. for extra pocket $, their own sneaker purchases, etc....but yea,I rather establish connects by helping people out. exactly what I used to do when I had a swoosh, did HOH pick-ups,etc....but everyone is different i guess.

just hate the fact people post one thing and then send out PMs to people asking for swoosh help.
smh.gif

D- you copped another?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

if you dont mind me asking how much do swoosh members normally tax people for the hook-up?

i'm not a swoosh member but if you were trying to get a hookup i would pm those talkin bout how they have it.  factor in the price of the shoes, shipping, and the cost to ship them to you, then add a tip on top of that which you would consider fair to them where it's worth it for them hooking you up and enough so that you still get the shoes for a decent enough discount.   if they take it cool, if not then oh well at least you tried.

and Ced, i agree...but remember not everyone just hooks up family and close freiends, they need to make some extra $,for whatever reason it is. for extra pocket $, their own sneaker purchases, etc....but yea,I rather establish connects by helping people out. exactly what I used to do when I had a swoosh, did HOH pick-ups,etc....but everyone is different i guess.

just hate the fact people post one thing and then send out PMs to people asking for swoosh help.
smh.gif

D- you copped another?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

smh.gif

D- you copped another?
Nah not yet but you know ill grab 2 more 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just lost my Swoosh account two weeks ago, was hoping I'd have it by the time these came out. Losing that account hurt like losing a girlfriend you really loved 
mad.gif

Just curious... how did you lose it?  Did you break a rule?  I'm asking b/c that's my worst fear right now.  I can't remember all the rules from when I signed up.  So I try to keep my orders simple.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Just lost my Swoosh account two weeks ago, was hoping I'd have it by the time these came out. Losing that account hurt like losing a girlfriend you really loved 
mad.gif

Just curious... how did you lose it?  Did you break a rule?  I'm asking b/c that's my worst fear right now.  I can't remember all the rules from when I signed up.  So I try to keep my orders simple.
How can i get a swoosh account?

mad.gif

I'm interested to know as well  for the same reason.

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

mad.gif

How can i get a swoosh account?
Work for Nike or an immediate family member who works for Nike can send you an invite.

ehhhhh
Why are dudes salty that people with swoosh accounts are so happy to save money??? Its a 40% discount, best believe I am happy at midnight when shoes release and I can save cash.. team swoosh and playa price FTW. It's not about boasting, its nothing different than dudes copping kicks on sale, locally, or at outlets. Whats funny is that a lot of people on the site cop stuff and won't even share info about it, but turn around and look for help. Its a two way street.. you have to give to get.

Secondly... Stop saying you wish you had a coupon or are trying  to cop for less than retail then when you're offered the kicks you make BS excuses or don't have money, what part of the game is that.. Because someone has a swoosh account DOES NOT MEAN you will pay that same price, what have you done? some people acquire these accounts through friends/family and a lot of people buy these accounts. Hooking up strangers on the internet who never look out for you or just hit you up during hot releases doesn't warrant a free ride. Everyone wants a favor but when you need something, you can't even get a response.

Solezprogression- Bro, sign into swoosh and go read ALL the rules, youd be foolish to make a mistake and lose your account because you didn't read the instructions.

Swoosh accts are sub accounts of nike employees for their friends/family, the discount is 40% off all items, full priced items and clearance items. Some people sell accounts like I said, just paying attention on NT you will learn who is who, and who has what. Major rules include not surpassing $750 per order, using a form of payment with a different billing address, and other forms of abuse.

Back to the matter at hand, didn't get the new foams but these will hold me down till my pair gets here...finally replaced my pearls that I sold with another DS pair

shout out to MJSaver for holding my last pair ransom... its cool, enjoy

Geting my pair for $135 on Friday, dude from FTL is hooking me up, hope he doesnt find out I'm messing around with his sister.

imma put it like this...
im personally tired of the bs im seeing.
seems like niketalk is full of the arrogant, the ignorant, and the wise where the wise are the minority by far.
upandcoming, sneakerpimp, smurf u all my dudes but i really dont even think u guys see the point of what i said. u just hear someone is "hating on the swoosh" and gotta jump in and get all defensive with rants that have nothing to do with my original statement.

it isnt about caring who gets the discount, its about the tragic gloating that comes with it. im personally tired of seeing it. im humble with mines and i will remain that way. the playa price is cool and all but its old man. been reading that crap since the coppers dropped.

and how can i possibly hate on something i get myself? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. food for thought.

20100906-qwusdnw24ii11iub42dt1rfam.jpg

mad.gif

Nah, my boy quit. Didn't even tell me or give me the heads up. Moved onto a better job, SMH. Should have at least told me first 
laugh.gif

has this turned into the who has swoosh/who doesnt thread?

swoosh is a great thing, hell Im guilty of asking for discos on swoosh.

All Im sayin though... (not calling anyone out, or hating) if you flaunt you have it or got it, be willing to help out others. If you're not willing to help keep ya mouth shut about your lil playa price....

oh and thanks to whoevers helped me out, or will help out in the future
wink.gif

BigJ...check your PM
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
j/p

@*!% is going on in here. Dudes talking bout being humble, we talking about a swoosh account
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I do see both sides though, but like Jed said it was getting a little annoying seeing dudes always talking about swoosh this or playa price that. No I'm not mad cuz whatever I want usually sits and I buy it on a 50. And I know people who have access to swoosh.

Like S Dubl said if you're gunna boast about it at least help people, everyone likes to save money and everyone likes extra money in their pockets.

You really can't get mad if you're getting random PMs if you're one of those people who love to remind everyone that you have a swoosh account. That's like me standing on the corner wearing red yelling su woop then getting mad when I get pressed.

What's good Joe and David, long time no talk hope all is well on your end. Sneakerpimp did you ever order from HG
nerd.gif

*Logs out and proceeds to lurk*

KAL... I see you homie.
pimp.gif
. KEEPING IT G.

DAMMNNNNNNN.

All this bickering going on in here.
alien.gif

shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif

bigj505 wrote:
UPandCOMING32 wrote:
rico where you at...playa price FTW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same people eh?
the arrogance and gloating that goes on on niketalk is ridiculous str8 up.

playa price crap is childish and played out.

Im here.
nerd.gif

Too bad I wasnt cool enough to cop for that SWOOSH PLAYER PRICE like bigJ did and post my screenshot..... but I did cop for the PEOPLES CHAMP PRICE.
pimp.gif

so......

whats better? Playa Price or Peoples Champ Price.....inquiring minds want to know
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
wdup Rico.

BigJ - Where is the rant?? I responded to what you said.. Funny that you choose the word humble, I dont even see how that comes into play. many of times I've offered I get the point, how are we coming across as being arrogant?? Real talk its damned if you do, damned if you dont. Just on this page alone are like 4 ppl ive held down. Ive established some good relationships on NT but there are two types of people. There are NTers that hit me up every time some new info drops, sneakers hit outlets, they see stuff in the buy/sell for me and there are ppl that just pop up and wanna pay you just enough to get the shoes to their door step.. Tipping goes a long way, its more than about money its a gesture stating that you appreciated the service and both ppl walk away happy. I made some money and i saved some money. Dudes can vouch for me, Ive extended myself and put shoes on dudes doorsteps with next day air... free of charge. No one has begged and no they are not broke but its nice to save some cash. Hell i lost swoosh doing a favor, and when you dont have your own disco no one is half as nice to look out for you, you need a rare shoe, disco on a 50, a stock locate and dudes are no where to be found. Ive been on both sides and only a handfull of ppl on this will go out their way.

Im done about this..

Rico - thanks fam, you already know

pimp, u r by far one of the most down to earth people i know. i assume my thoughts r misunderstood then. ill leave it alone.

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp, u r by far one of the most down to earth people i know. i assume my thoughts r misunderstood then. ill leave it alone.
all good man
Baby J- Youve got PM

Back
Top Bottom