Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Anyone have any luck reaching Jimmy Jazz? They charged $206 to my debit card after sending a cancellation email saying these were excluded from the discounts. its 9:20 EST, I'm calling and it's just ringing out. I should have known not to mess with these clowns.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Bammas.

Dudes so quick to be sice to post pics, proof, etc.  Most of us should be way past that point, but...

Like with the Golds and 2nd round of purps, HYPE here is NOT the reality.

See y'all on the EMP.

Patience, as usual.

Yeeppp.. this right here, I can' just wait it out 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Anyone have any luck reaching Jimmy Jazz? They charged $206 to my debit card after sending a cancellation email saying these were excluded from the discounts. its 9:20 EST, I'm calling and it's just ringing out. I should have known not to mess with these clowns.

if you printed the page that stated the $166 to your cc charge, just wait til you recieve them then call your cc and backcharge it saying you never approved the $206 charge.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if you printed the page that stated the $166 to your cc charge, just wait til you recieve them then call your cc and backcharge it saying you never approved the $206 charge.

Yea I got it figured out this morning, they only held the authorization so funds will be released in the morning.. thanks for the input

people can say what they wanna say ive been wearing foamposites since i was a teenager and i have an affinity for this shoe if your gonna bash the sneaker stay out of the blog channel the negativity somewhere else . we are all on here cuz we like the sneaker its a community of like minded people thats why we all conjugate here. imo thhe sneaker is a work of art and value will sky rocket jus cuz its a hot pickup and anticipation waiting period is over. many people like me on this blog have been waiting 8 years for this release. well last year hoh pearl release caused a riot in harlem it stirred up the hype crazy. but im not hype i buy because i share the same view as like minded people who just want them i dont hate on resellers most of them want to make a quick buck without selling drugs. its all good though all i can say is that its a great sneaker to have in the collection. KUDOS TO NIKE= (GODDESS OF VICTORY)

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Good thing I'm in Atlanta. Dudes down here not on these. Gives me some time to cop, maybe below retail. Was anyone able to use the $30 off coupon on these?
I tried to but I was told I had to wait at least a week after realese & then I could, so if they're still around your way you might want to give it a try.

Solezprogression- I also checked the site high and low and couldn't find those initial set of rules you have to agree to, but I remember most.. hit me if you need help man.

here you guys go.... 

try and zoom in on it.

A Couple Spots Still Got These In Stock. I Was In PG Mall The Other Day An The Dude In Sports Zone Said They Had Alot In The Back. When I Went In The Store An Seen Them They Had Them On The Highest Shelf Cause They Said Somebody Stole A Right Shoe From Off The Shelf At HOH.
laugh.gif
  Plus Theyre Still Gonna Restock On These Accordin To The Dude In Footaction.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Solezprogression- I also checked the site high and low and couldn't find those initial set of rules you have to agree to, but I remember most.. hit me if you need help man.

here you guys go.... 

try and zoom in on it.

NOW I could say its official nike does not like its products resold

but i always knew that 
sick.gif

this is only proof that nike comes to niketalk and other sites with people blabbing on getting a $200.00 for $120.00 and  showing off
all good things come to a end 

if your smart and you got a swoosh account keep it to yourself or this will also disappear 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

See y'all on the EMP.

Patience, as usual.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

and i think its cool that nike would keep the HOHs high in value by changing the retro...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i dont see why the pearls would not be available for me to grab on the next EA

*EDIT*
laugh.gif
NT is full of clowns and riders. straight circus.
smh.gif
j, u need to get back on ur old game and put these lames on blast, boy!

are people really arguing about swoosh?  judging from the last 2 pages, it looks like it.  it's no secret they're discounted, FINALLY.  i just checked myself.  the secret's out now.  now shut up and buy... and PLEASE save a sz 12 for me so i can purchase mine when i get home today.

wut stores still have eggs???????? (mod im not looking for a hookup or discount since i get my own...... i just need a location on the eggs i need a new pair and every1 says there still sitting meanwhile i cant find them....... PM ME NT FAM)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

all good things come to a end 
if your smart and you got a swoosh account keep it to yourself or this will also disappear 
this...

just like FTL started with the exclusions after people freebased on the 50

Can't beat the swoosh discount but was able to pick up my pair from Foot Locker using the $30 off coupon plus an old gift card.

Still good on this side... dudes are too concerned about something they don't have.

Do a stock locate on eggplants

i did a stock locate thru the Nike system and it sed 1 factory store had 2 pairs in my size..... so i called and they sed they were gone........ and FTL employees are 2 lazy to do 1 4 me

Back
Top Bottom