Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by spacerace

does anyone know if the footlocker vip coupon ($30 off your next purchase of $100 or more) will be accepted when trying to purchase the pearls in-store?

DITTO!!!! I asked the same question a some pages back.
A few weeks ago a FL employee said that $30 off VIP thing had NO EXCLUSIONS. Wanna know if they gonna try to pull some BS with the Pearls.
we wont know until they officially release
I think you have to wait a week on new releases before you can use the VIP. They didn't honor the VIP on the Oly 7s on release day.
If everyone waits a week, you should be able to cop using the VIP
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by spacerace

does anyone know if the footlocker vip coupon ($30 off your next purchase of $100 or more) will be accepted when trying to purchase the pearls in-store?

DITTO!!!! I asked the same question a some pages back.
A few weeks ago a FL employee said that $30 off VIP thing had NO EXCLUSIONS. Wanna know if they gonna try to pull some BS with the Pearls.
we wont know until they officially release
I think you have to wait a week on new releases before you can use the VIP. They didn't honor the VIP on the Oly 7s on release day.
If everyone waits a week, you should be able to cop using the VIP
wink.gif

well just in case they do.. I copped mine today.. they only had a 9.5 and 11 left.. I got the last 10.5..

sorry for the crappy iphone pics..

Talked to my man, my 11.5 will be put to the side. I sold my 02's a few years ago, these will make a nice replacement.

Most of these shorties are grabbing the IX's (Charcoal) that drop this weekend. The ppl that really want these already have them (HOH release) so I believe these will still be around like the eggs

These should be around forever, this thread is still on the light side. (compared to the past releases) And everyone is double posting because of yuku.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm just happy those that didn't cop the A grade pearls last year are fortunate to cop these Bgrades

lmao obviously a owner of the pearls from last year, every re release there are the guys mad that they got a deadstock pair from last year thats not worth as much anymore, and just so you know im not about cop these or the ones from last year, i just noticed you guys in every thread for a re release

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm just happy those that didn't cop the A grade pearls last year are fortunate to cop these Bgrades

lmao obviously a owner of the pearls from last year, every re release there are the guys mad that they got a deadstock pair from last year thats not worth as much anymore, and just so you know im not about cop these or the ones from last year, i just noticed you guys in every thread for a re release

True, True.....Damn that man speaks the truth.
laugh.gif

I guess I'll be patient and hold back, hoping for a repeat of the Coppers & Eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom