Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

GR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these will go nicely along 02s and 09s
pimp.gif

^ yeah but Infrareds dropped that same day so madd people came for wristbands for both copped the 6's and no one showed up on saturday for the Coughdrops maybe like 30 people and had pairs sitting for days...actually still sitting i saw them there today

Like everyone else, I had the Og and now these I can't complain I will not even try to find something wrong with them-just happy I got them, picking up another 2 pairs tomorrow $143.50
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

3df352ade24c622e0b1e57eb4d1c04ce2352c94.jpg

Just got my pearls in.. Keeping 2 for myself. The quality isn't bad at all! The soles are super icey clear!

tried on my pair last night...dont feel the whole snug fit i wore my size too.. my midsole didnt seem too secure...these and the 95s are gonna break my pocket..

im starting to think these will sellout now for some reason.Since the decline of jordan brand and the recent copper foams release i can only imagine that they will indeed do just that.How did you get them for 143.50 Jordanforever08.

I think I'm going to hold out on these. Had the 09 before and didn't like them that much. But I have something even better I'm going after :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom