Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

for those that copped off NDC recently, did your pair have a defect? The first lace hole on my right sneaker was punched twice. Kind of looks like an 8, but hardly noticeable with the laces in. just wondering if any other pair have defects.

Picked mine up from Deveroes the other day for a cool $50. Too bad their a lil more snug than I expected

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

for those that copped off NDC recently, did your pair have a defect? The first lace hole on my right sneaker was punched twice. Kind of looks like an 8, but hardly noticeable with the laces in. just wondering if any other pair have defects.

I'll find out today when mine deliver

Nope, mine are perfect. That sucks man...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Nope, mine are perfect. That sucks man...
its really not that bad. it just irks me that I know its there. oh well, paid less than a buck so its all good.

yea my newest ndc orders were muuuuch better than the ones i got on release date.

Nope... mine just got here and I have no defects...

Just got mine from NDC! They came out really nice, no defects. I got them for $119. I'm really happy with my purchase

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wore mine yesterday to the Niners game...

smokin.gif
 Good game, too bad I lost the bet. I took Niners with the Under..SMH that last interception killed me.

dude... all your hate talking on the BAY AREA, I never knew you was from here.

mine came in from NDC and were kind of smushed. The box was damaged too. My wife said they shoes looked worn.. :-(

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wore mine yesterday to the Niners game...

smokin.gif
 Good game, too bad I lost the bet. I took Niners with the Under..SMH that last interception killed me.

dude... all your hate talking on the BAY AREA, I never knew you was from here.

When have I hated on the Bay Area??!!
laugh.gif
. I mean you may hear me speak down on it because it does have its pro's and con's like every other city/region.

I'm not from here though, I just live here. Have been for the last 3-4 years...got lots of family out here.

my pair arrived from ndc and i must say, this looks like it should have been b-grade for sure. the seam down the back of the rigth heel has a line where it should be, then the seam is 2.5 inches to the left of that and no where near center

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

my pair arrived from ndc and i must say, this looks like it should have been b-grade for sure. the seam down the back of the rigth heel has a line where it should be, then the seam is 2.5 inches to the left of that and no where near center
yeah mine looked like b grades too...there were glue stains on the swoosh and some on the black part in the front

Originally Posted by nimhet

mine came in from NDC and were kind of smushed. The box was damaged too. My wife said they shoes looked worn.. :-(

same but only my left shoe. the black heel support was almost more than a right angle than how it should be. above that the fit SUPER TIGHT. I own 5 other pairs of foams. same size. smh

yea these are fit a bit snug wore them some days ago and they were killing my pinky toe but my other foams fit comfy

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by nimhet

looks like NDC gave us a bunch of B grade garbage...no wonder they were on clearance

speak for your package. 
laugh.gif
mine and others were perfect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok..I guess me and one other guy got screwed.  BTW, I just tried them on and the are squeaking like crazy...

Back
Top Bottom