Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by daffy 016

they had eggplant foams at the outlets for 50 i think a few days ago ... i need these ill pay up to 120 though

Yesterday someone posted that Johnson Creek had eggplants for $50 and it blew up.  They sold out within a few hours of the posting.  I was lucky and was able to get a size 13 before they sold out.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Prolly next year
grin.gif

But seriously there's no set date or time period as to when a shoe will hit an outlet.

Actually there was post on this thread saying they hit the outlet in Portland.  I've tried finding them at other outlets (called Nike) and no luck.  I guess it was a fluke.

that was me, and i saw them in person at that MLK outlet, it was 140 i think there? not many, about 12 pairs or so on the shelves....
$50 eggplants? ridiculous! i'd buy 4 and feel that good about myself, lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Prolly next year
grin.gif

But seriously there's no set date or time period as to when a shoe will hit an outlet.

Actually there was post on this thread saying they hit the outlet in Portland.  I've tried finding them at other outlets (called Nike) and no luck.  I guess it was a fluke.

that was me, and i saw them in person at that MLK outlet, it was 140 i think there? not many, about 12 pairs or so on the shelves....
$50 eggplants? ridiculous! i'd buy 4 and feel that good about myself, lol
laugh.gif
It's odd because when I contact Nike they say only the Niketowns have them and they don't see them in Factory stores.  Their systems are horrible.

bought my sz14 pair for $99 last pair at simons. great deal if u ask me, looking to score another pair or two from footlocker with a friends discount

Originally Posted by solejordan

bought my sz14 pair for $99 last pair at simons. great deal if u ask me, looking to score another pair or two from footlocker with a friends discount
I just looked up Simon's website.  Looks like a Famous Footwear or something like that.  Really suprised they would carry Foams.

just got my second pair, third if you count hoh, these joints are crack, i can go for another hit. cant have enough of these imo... good looking homie

Originally Posted by purplehazen

just got my second pair, third if you count hoh, these joints are crack, i can go for another hit. cant have enough of these imo... good looking homie

im now sitting on 5 + hoh pearls
laugh.gif

cant beat the price + we all know they will go up in value in due time. og pearls went on sale also. now everyone wants them
roll.gif

dam big j thats alot of pearls, with all them 2010's, you dont need them 02's..lol i think if i can get my hands on another pair i will have my fix, 2 more wont be bad either..

one more pair size 13 would be great but if I dont all good. They are probably my favorite color way beside the orlando blue 2011 I just got early december.

just ordered these finally.....kind of upset with myself because I promised myself I wouldnt spend anymore money on sneakers until Feb for the royals....oh well

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

cant beat the price + we all know they will go up in value in due time. og pearls went on sale also. now everyone wants them
roll.gif

no problem hazen
pimp.gif

jed- 5+ HOHs, jeez bro
laugh.gif

2 2010s+ HOH + 02 for me...i do want another pair of 2010s to hold on to
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

roll.gif

no problem hazen
pimp.gif

jed- 5+ HOHs, jeez bro
laugh.gif

2 2010s+ HOH + 02 for me...i do want another pair of 2010s to hold on to
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
after beefin with paypal this morning and swapping a pair for a 2nd pair of white/red 13s, im down to 3 unfortunately. but i had to get a twin of the 13s
happy.gif

Wore mine yesterday to the Niners game...

s66dzm.jpg

smokin.gif
 Good game, too bad I lost the bet. I took Niners with the Under..SMH that last interception killed me.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Did you just loosen your laces to rest your feet or do you actually wear you kicks like that???
foams have an "inner sleeve/sock" that keep them snug to your foot.... 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Did you just loosen your laces to rest your feet or do you actually wear you kicks like that???
foams have an "inner sleeve/sock" that keep them snug to your foot.... 

This. 

When rocking foams casually, there's really no need to tighten up the laces because the inner sleeve locks the foot. That's why you can loosen up the laces like I have them above.

On the court though, that's a whole 'nother story..

man I am tempted to pick these up from NDC since they on sale. Now I need to find a coupon to get them even cheaper, anyone have promo code for NDC?

Back
Top Bottom