Peacoats..

speaking of which, does anyone know of a nice peacoat style sweater/cardigan?

I saw a really dope one at BR a while ago in NYC but I wasn't trying to drop like 200 on it

Originally Posted by ML13

Originally Posted by ninjahood

navy7400.jpg

[h2]Description[/h2]

"Schott Classic 32 oz. Melton Wool Naval Pea Coat, military anchor buttons, hand warmer pockets, vented back and nylon quilted lining. Schott Pea Coat is made just like they made it in the Navy; with 32 oz Melton wool. Our wool is 75 percent reprocessed wool, 20 percent nylon and 5 percent other fibers. The contents are interlocked and pressed together before the wool is cut to ensure maximum protection against the elements. In our 50-plus years of producing pea coats (also known as pea coats or pea jackets), we have perfected a wool jacket that is stylish enough to wear with a suit, but strong enough to protect you from whatever winter sends your way."
pimp.gif

how much..? and where..? colors..?
nerd.gif
Dave's NY

Abrocrombie (sp?) has niiiiiicee peacoats but major money.... Old Navy got nice ones too... that's where i got mine
smile.gif

old navy just had 50% with an extra 20%.... i got my gray peacoat for 27bux.... its old navy but whatever still a good deal... and the quality is decent andnot garbage...

Originally Posted by ML13

navy7400.jpg

[h2]Description[/h2]

"Schott Classic 32 oz. Melton Wool Naval Pea Coat, military anchor buttons, hand warmer pockets, vented back and nylon quilted lining. Schott Pea Coat is made just like they made it in the Navy; with 32 oz Melton wool. Our wool is 75 percent reprocessed wool, 20 percent nylon and 5 percent other fibers. The contents are interlocked and pressed together before the wool is cut to ensure maximum protection against the elements. In our 50-plus years of producing pea coats (also known as pea coats or pea jackets), we have perfected a wool jacket that is stylish enough to wear with a suit, but strong enough to protect you from whatever winter sends your way."
pimp.gif

how much..? and where..? colors..?
nerd.gif
Dave's NY
Just got this jacket and it's amazing. Made in the USA, great value, and the warmth, goodness.

http://www.frankssports.c...l-Pea-Coat-740-P247.aspx

For size, I recommend you get what your size is in a suit. Don't measure your chest or else it will come big, I swear. Enjoy NTer's.

Back
Top Bottom