Peacoats..

erez

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Catalogs/2...15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~peacoat/17339.jsp

$255 or $275 with Thinsulate.

I bought one VERY similar to this last year-- longer cut on mine. Bought it December 27th for $78.

just recently copped a Cole Haan peacoat cashmere with leather lining inside the collar and leather elbow patches. Found it at Century 21 $250 reduced from$650. Im really diggin it but couldnt find a pic online

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

you should already know about that ralph lauren one . 299 at the outlet
pimp.gif
Last winter it dropped to $150 at the end of the season, and with a coupon, I got it for under $110. I recently got the back tailored for $40 togive it that more slim look.
pimp.gif

navy7400.jpg

[h2]Description [/h2]

"Schott Classic 32 oz. Melton Wool Naval Pea Coat, military anchor buttons, hand warmer pockets, vented back and nylon quilted lining. Schott Pea Coat is made just like they made it in the Navy; with 32 oz Melton wool. Our wool is 75 percent reprocessed wool, 20 percent nylon and 5 percent other fibers. The contents are interlocked and pressed together before the wool is cut to ensure maximum protection against the elements. In our 50-plus years of producing pea coats (also known as pea coats or pea jackets), we have perfected a wool jacket that is stylish enough to wear with a suit, but strong enough to protect you from whatever winter sends your way."

Originally Posted by ninjahood

[h2]Description[/h2]

"Schott Classic 32 oz. Melton Wool Naval Pea Coat, military anchor buttons, hand warmer pockets, vented back and nylon quilted lining. Schott Pea Coat is made just like they made it in the Navy; with 32 oz Melton wool. Our wool is 75 percent reprocessed wool, 20 percent nylon and 5 percent other fibers. The contents are interlocked and pressed together before the wool is cut to ensure maximum protection against the elements. In our 50-plus years of producing pea coats (also known as pea coats or pea jackets), we have perfected a wool jacket that is stylish enough to wear with a suit, but strong enough to protect you from whatever winter sends your way."
Too many buttons kill that one
sick.gif
. Sterlingwear doesn't make them like the navy, they actuallymake them for the navy. You can get a 100% navy spec for $250 (call in orders only), but most people buy their authentic model which just leaves out the littledetails and is $100 cheaper.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by RFX45

Try the Martin & Osa peacoat, it's supposed to be modern and slim.
3830_2187_016.jpg

http://www.martinandosa.c...011&productId=prod870040 .
Retail is $240 and use code 42443049 for a 20% off discount.

heads up, that is on sale 50% off this weekend only. HOT deal, just copped mine
I'm thinkin bout coppin, will it really be over tomoro tho
Yea, I bought mine also..
pimp.gif

If you don't want it you can always return it.. there is free shipping both ways.. so your good..

I just hope I ordered the right size..
nerd.gif

Hows the fit for you guys that purchased this one? I bought a medium and ended up returning it. I guess Martin Osa aren't made for fit/skinny people.

Originally Posted by Nevik21

3830_2187_016.jpg

pimp.gif

If you don't want it you can always return it.. there is free shipping both ways.. so your good..

nerd.gif

Hows the fit for you guys that purchased this one? I bought a medium and ended up returning it. I guess Martin Osa aren't made for fit/skinny people.
Same thing here.. I also bought a Medium and its HUGE on me.. funny thing is it says its a slim fit jacket..

I want a small but its sold out online.. and da nearest store from me is 40 miles away and also sold out... plus my package came without a return label so igotta wait for a return to be shipped to me.. smh..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nevik21

3830_2187_016.jpg

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Same thing here.. I also bought a Medium and its HUGE on me.. funny thing is it says its a slim fit jacket..

I want a small but its sold out online.. and da nearest store from me is 40 miles away and also sold out... plus my package came without a return label so i gotta wait for a return to be shipped to me.. smh..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
I hate how american companies cater to the overweight.

If you don't mind, what is your height and weight blaz3n and nevik

Yea i just heard from a friend that Martin Osa is owned by American Eagle and theyr cloth are designed for bigger people. Im 5'10 148lb.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

navy7400.jpg

[h2]Description[/h2]

pimp.gif

how much..? and where..? colors..?
nerd.gif

Step it up a notch and go to Gap! Having homies that work in a bunch of different retail stores FTW because I get 50% off!

gp663385-00vliv01.jpg

gp663385-00vliv01.jpg

This is what I came in here to post.

I could do without the epaulettes, but I'm really picky about little aspects of peacoats, and this is the best one I've seen for me.

For example:

15yfz7q.jpg

It looks really starchy and flat, and the sleeves are far too roomy.

Back
Top Bottom