PC v. MAC: Which are you on?

PC with XP SP3 FTW
pimp.gif

I'm on PC, but plan on buying a macbook in a year, I like the interface of PC's much more than mac, but I just hate having to re-format so often aswell as viruses/spyware/adware and so on.

got a windows xp on SP 1
alien.gif

and a macbook... lookin to buy a new desktop PC though... anyone got any suggestions? around the $600-800 price range...

No offense to PC users, but it seems like these kind of threads pop up all the time, and it's always PC users that make them. Seems like y'all insecureyou using a PC and need verification that it is still cool.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

No offense to PC users, but it seems like these kind of threads pop up all the time, and it's always PC users that make them. Seems like y'all insecure you using a PC and need verification that it is still cool.
if we were "insecure" wouldnt we just ask what other ppl use? instead we ask and say what we use. again PC FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

No offense to PC users, but it seems like these kind of threads pop up all the time, and it's always PC users that make them. Seems like y'all insecure you using a PC and need verification that it is still cool.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They gettin' nervous...I don't think this will end well though.

Mac's > PC's
Leopard > Vista

Back
Top Bottom