Paying off Debt Unappreciation....and Appreciation

man i added up an embarrasing amount of debt from years 18-21. just paid off like 4 gs the last two months . hurts
frown.gif

man i added up an embarrasing amount of debt from years 18-21. just paid off like 4 gs the last two months . hurts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont have no real debt, but i do owe my homeboy $500 to fix the fence at his mom house that i ran into when i was drunk. i dont think ima pay him tho, ima prolly just tell him to fight me for it. cause i aint tryna just drop $500 on sumthin wit no benefit to me
yeah, whats the benefit of acting like a man

well excuse me then righteous brotha

i dont have no real debt, but i do owe my homeboy $500 to fix the fence at his mom house that i ran into when i was drunk. i dont think ima pay him tho, ima prolly just tell him to fight me for it. cause i aint tryna just drop $500 on sumthin wit no benefit to me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope someone causes you property damage and dont give you %$%% for it. Moron.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

its partially his fault too tho. he sat there & watched me get drunk & then asked me to take him by his mom house when i was leavin. he aint even have no reason to leave his house & go to his mom house at 4 a.m.

its partially his fault too tho. he sat there & watched me get drunk & then asked me to take him by his mom house when i was leavin. he aint even have no reason to leave his house & go to his mom house at 4 a.m.

so he came out of pocket 500 to fix your dumb *%* mistake? now you wont pay him? some friend you are.

so he came out of pocket 500 to fix your dumb *%* mistake? now you wont pay him? some friend you are.

he aint payed for it yet, they waitin on the money from me. he just called me a few mins ago. ima prolly give him the money, just not all at once

he aint payed for it yet, they waitin on the money from me. he just called me a few mins ago. ima prolly give him the money, just not all at once

Back
Top Bottom