Paying off Debt Unappreciation....and Appreciation

Cant wait to be out of debt. Im giving myself 6 to7 months. Picked up a second job so now im working 50-60 hours a week. Never thought I could handle it but I actually like working this much and still get 2 fulls days off.

Paid off my tv last year just owe my mom a little since she helped me out when I quit work for school. Now all I have left is my school loan (20k) and my firestone last payment for my firestone is coming up though.

Paid off my tv last year just owe my mom a little since she helped me out when I quit work for school. Now all I have left is my school loan (20k) and my firestone last payment for my firestone is coming up though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Appreciated never to put myself in that situation again.

18 years old and into shoes is a bad combo.

I only have 1 cc now at 26.

QFT

An now I don't even use the one CC i have.  I've buried it somewhere in my closet.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Appreciated never to put myself in that situation again.

18 years old and into shoes is a bad combo.

I only have 1 cc now at 26.

QFT

An now I don't even use the one CC i have.  I've buried it somewhere in my closet.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

havent gotten into credit yet...im 20

paid cash for my car and everything else so far, school is what is going to kill me

havent gotten into credit yet...im 20

paid cash for my car and everything else so far, school is what is going to kill me

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I see some people here paying for that macbook. I'm planning on financing too after I pay my credit card. Is it difficult to to qualify for a bestbuy card? I'm a college student with one credit card. I pay at least half the amount I owe each month.
I would seriously advise against getting the mac unless you can pay cash for hit.  Paying with plastic will cause you to pay an average of 12% more for stuff than with cash.  Not to mention the 20% interest on top of that charged by your card.  In the mean time, I would recommend sucking it up and just getting a PC for half the price and getting a mac when you have the money to do so.

Capital One...What's in your wallet?  MONEY

You've been pro PC since the start of Nike Park.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I see some people here paying for that macbook. I'm planning on financing too after I pay my credit card. Is it difficult to to qualify for a bestbuy card? I'm a college student with one credit card. I pay at least half the amount I owe each month.
I would seriously advise against getting the mac unless you can pay cash for hit.  Paying with plastic will cause you to pay an average of 12% more for stuff than with cash.  Not to mention the 20% interest on top of that charged by your card.  In the mean time, I would recommend sucking it up and just getting a PC for half the price and getting a mac when you have the money to do so.

Capital One...What's in your wallet?  MONEY

You've been pro PC since the start of Nike Park.

Back
Top Bottom