PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

SUPER lit. Had to double take when I saw him tweet this out last night. Went ahead and pre-ordered this joint...Party deserves my money after blessing my ears with PND 2 
pimp.gif

Not nice sounds like a views throwaway. Still have high hopes for P3 after come and see me but this new song is trash.

The new song isn't bad, it's just not what I want from party. All the OVOSound radio cuts were better.

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

I figured it being today was unlikely, but damn man, I was hoping he just had some kind of 2-week Apple streaming deal that explained the 29th.

As close as the 12th is, that whole 20 hours where I believed I was gonna get a new Party album next Friday makes it painful :lol:

Last edited:
408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

I figured it being today was unlikely, but damn man, I was hoping he just had some kind of 2-week Apple streaming deal that explained the 29th.

As close as the 12th is, that whole 20 hours where I believed I was gonna get a new Party album next Friday makes it painful
laugh.gif
This gif is perfect lmao

I'm just glad we have a date. I will be at the next LA show no matter what. Last year's show was dope.

And the wiminz....:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom