PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Tyga and Kehlani are so sick right now. PND and Kylie basically illuminati sacrificed those two careers.

Last edited:

Party really don't **** w/ black chicks 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't think i've ever seen ONE in any of the few vids he has.
He ****** the homegirl parker and she black lol...

I love Party music especially everything after P2 but to say he been moving shaky out here since then is understatement.

I understand the whole Kylie makes sense for him exposure wise but that ***** is lame and her shilling her products in your videos is the antithesis of anything dope. As popular as she is, she's a garbage Barbie doll who paid to look like a Latino girl who's wearing too much makeup.

He definitely seem like a dude who wasn't getting () when he was young and was heavier, the whole Kehlani/Kylie **** just makes his lyrics sound like he tryna put on a player persona but he don't really move like that.

A lot of times I wish guys would just be more about the music which he was for a long time till now.

I love Party music especially everything after P2 but to say he been moving shaky out here since then is understatement.

I understand the whole Kylie makes sense for him exposure wise but that ***** is lame and her shilling her products in your videos is the antithesis of anything dope. As popular as she is, she's a garbage Barbie doll who paid to look like a Latino girl who's wearing too much makeup.

He definitely seem like a dude who wasn't getting () when he was young and was heavier, the whole Kehlani/Kylie **** just makes his lyrics sound like he tryna put on a player persona but he don't really move like that.

A lot of times I wish guys would just be more about the music which he was for a long time till now.
Agan, the homegirl Parker herself said PND was weird, rude, awkward, and "cold" around women so you're lowkey right 
laugh.gif

Still need that P3 though.

PND use to be a fat *** so his attitude/behavior around women makes sense.

Is this the Parker you speak of?
yup, sure is 
no way? 

thats nt's girl of the year or whatever (to some,) 

to add to the kylie thing

dude is using her as much as she's using him

even though he was associated with Drake and OVO, that kardashian name opens a lot of doors. 

theres no such thing as bad publicity

to add to the kylie thing
dude is using her as much as she's using him
even though he was associated with Drake and OVO, that kardashian name opens a lot of doors. 
theres no such thing as bad publicity
Basically. Video already at 1.3 mil views in 24 hours. Thats from people checking Kylie.

Was not expecting that for a collaboration with Jeremih. I was expecting more singing. I like the song though. Ready for the album.

PND is a god on the production :smh:

I don't even wanna listen now, I need that full CDQ unedited version of whatever song that is

Was not expecting that for a collaboration with Jeremih. I was expecting more singing. I like the song though. Ready for the album.

Supposedly they're coming out with a project together called Late Night Party.

PND is a god on the production :smh:

I don't even wanna listen now, I need that full CDQ unedited version of whatever song that is

Murda Beatz produced Like That [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom