PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Man hell nah :lol: not even top 5 on that tape :rofl:

I'm 100% sure the only reason party really wanted that song is cuz it's gloomy and depressing like a lot of stuff on this album

Also s/o to big quint for recognizing greatness
Not even top five on that tape?! Stop it.
555322240.gif

Wavez is bugging when Drake steals songs for his albums/singles best believe it's some of your best material.

I've been listening to this since it dropped and I'm still not feeling it.

Might have to revisit this in a couple months.

This mf stole Fire & Desire too? Na bruh Party NEEDS to get off of OVO before the next album. This is crazy.

Collaborating with Drake may seem more fraught from the outside. During his chart dominance, Drake has been dogged by ghostwriting accusations, and observers have wondered whether OVO Sound, also home to Majid Jordan  and Roy Woods, is just his “personal hit factory,”  having not yet minted a star near the boss’s level. (Drake’s previous R&B collaborator the Weeknd, by contrast, set out for — and achieved — pop stardom  on his own.)
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've been listening to this since it dropped and I'm still not feeling it.

Might have to revisit this in a couple months.
I thought it was just me, I really wanted to like this album but the 1st track was just hard to listen too, I thought it would pick up but the whole vibe was off.

"According to Hits Double DailyP3 is projected to moved anywhere from 40-44K units in the opening week..."

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/first-w...rtynextdoor-3-and-sremmlife-2-news.23517.html

At least the #'s are going up, judging from the interviews he already knew this wasn't going to be his album to really breakout but more of a showcase of his growth.

I gotta say the more I listen to the album the more I love it. There's something to be said about an artist who is so in tune with his sound and has obviously spent so much energy creating a sonic landscape that stands on its own.

I love an album that has a clear sound and is cohesive and P3 fits that more than any of his other projects.

I hear a lot of criticism that it sounds like one long song but all my favorite albums sound from the same world.

I can already tell that I'll be making great memories to this music for a long time.

Man y'all need to stop Wednesday interlude wouldn't have been that good on here. Production on that trash wasn't enough. Preach we can make an argument for
HUH? The song would've fit perfectly between any two songs on the album

Back
Top Bottom