PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Yeah, man. Transparency grew on me heavy. Might be in my top 3 on the album.

Off topic and late but SZA's version of "Come and See me" aka "2AM" ... :x so good. Should've had her instead of Drake.

I'm going to go as far as to say from track 6 to 16, the only misses are Come and See Me & Nothing Easy To Please

Problems & Selfless has completely grew on me the past few days. Those lyrics 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't get too caught up.....with that *****...... :smh:

With all the **** **** in R&B right now there is no way to illustrate how much this was needed.

Spiteful song of the year and Party wrote/produced it all himself, I don't wanna hear no Tiller/Lanez comparisons, they not doing nothing on this level.

Last edited:
You'd kill a ***** for me and blame it on love
You would kill yourself, O.D. and blame it on love
You would do it on yourself, they can blame it on us
And I stay quiet for ya
:x :x :x
He bodied this whole album.

You'd kill a ***** for me and blame it on love
You would kill yourself, O.D. and blame it on love
You would do it on yourself, they can blame it on us
And I stay quiet for ya
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He bodied this whole album.
Bruh I really sat and listened to the lyrics on that song and he really went in 
nthat.gif

Rap Genius is wrong a lot. It's really just some guy/guys listening to the song and typing what they're hearing. :lol:. And it seems that in the rush to have it up there fast, accuracy suffers.

Really can't believe how good this is. But I'm just gonna say it, guys...I know...I know...but: I can really do without Problems & Selfless and 1942 (and Nothing Easy to Please, obviously.)

Don't Know How is making it's way to my top 5 though.

Rap Genius is wrong a lot. It's really just some guy/guys listening to the song and typing what they're hearing.
laugh.gif
. And it seems that in the rush to have it up there fast, accuracy suffers.

Really can't believe how good this is. But I'm just gonna say it, guys...I know...I know...but: I can really do without Problems & Selfless and 1942 (and Nothing Easy to Please, obviously.)

Don't Know How is making it's way to my top 5 though.
Turn your location on. 

I'm not a fan of 1942 either but Problems and Selfless is creeping into my top 5 Party songs ever.

1942 in the whip :x :x :x

Anyone else feel like he really tapped into jahron b collection for this album?

Like bruh the chorus on high hopes is so lit, like some boys 2 men type ****, and then the gritty *** beat and verses :smh: such a good song

Just saw the production credits. This is the first project where he's worked with so many different producers which explains the slight expansion in sound. 

Just saw the production credits. This is the first project where he's worked with so many different producers which explains the slight expansion in sound. 
Ready to hear him on some wavy Jordan (Majid Jordan) beats. Also, a track with DVSN would be cool too.

Not seeing the "Problems & Selfless" hype yet :lol:

Maybe I need a few more listens, because I wasn't feeling "Brown Skin" at first either. Now that's one of my go-to's.

Back
Top Bottom