Paranormal activity 4 trailer

In on the midnight showing. Always a fun crowd for these. Kinda curious if they'll finish it here though seeing as how the date on the video is "current"

Damn I haven't had Golden Crisp cereal in a long time. Didn't know they still made it.

I actually enjoy em. good lil movie for me and my girl to go watch. It looks like they finish off when hunter and kati go "missing" from PA 2

They're going to ride this out until the wheels fall off.

Can you imagine how cheap this movie is to make, and how much the make back.

Can't knock their hustle... although I've never seen any of the past ones.

Whatever. I've seen the others. I'm going to see this one too.

Not really a fan, but because I've seen them, I want to know what happened to ol girl from the first one and the kid from the second.

I'll never understand why people hate on movies like this.  It isn't like they're made to be cinema masterpieces.  
laugh.gif

You go into it knowing what you're getting--a predictable plot with some scares thrown in, and probably a few unintended laughs.  I mean, look at all the old horror joints--are those scary now that you're grown?  Of course not--in fact, they're all pretty cheesy.  These are just the same, IMO.  

Count me in for opening night.  Being in a packed theater makes these movies so much more enjoyable.  

It is not normal to record yourself that much.
These movies are dumb. Haven't seen the third one though, don't really want to since the first two were awful

I thought the 3rd one was actually pretty decent. I'd say the part when homie opened the door and all of those old witch **** were parlaying in the cut...is the scariest scene in the whole series.

The last one was weird as hell. Witches and ****? :lol: :lol:

I'll prolly still end up seeing this one though. :\

I watched 1,2, and 3.

Not even going to bother with this one. :lol:

These movies are terrible, If you like scary movies, These are not the movies to watch.

I'll never understand why people hate on movies like this.  It isn't like they're made to be cinema masterpieces.  :lol:

You go into it knowing what you're getting--a predictable plot with some scares thrown in, and probably a few unintended laughs.  I mean, look at all the old horror joints--are those scary now that you're grown?  Of course not--in fact, they're all pretty cheesy.  These are just the same, IMO.  

Count me in for opening night.  Being in a packed theater makes these movies so much more enjoyable.  

Agreed. It's solid entertainment. Everybody knows the formula, but you take your lady and let her clutch onto you while you watch the movie unfold. I can think of worse ways to spend $20.

Back
Top Bottom