Paranormal activity 4 trailer

^^There isn't really any other choices, but this series is fun to watch.

American horror sucks. Simple as that.

Last edited:
So does this have ANY connection to the previous 3? I couldn't tell from the trailer - they mentioned a neighbor and weird things happening, but that didn't seem to have any connection.

So does this have ANY connection to the previous 3? I couldn't tell from the trailer - they mentioned a neighbor and weird things happening, but that didn't seem to have any connection.
i think that kid is hunter the lil boy from the 2nd one

In on the midnight showing. Always a fun crowd for these. Kinda curious if they'll finish it here though seeing as how the date on the video is "current"

That's how I feel. My girl hates these because they scare the hell out of her when she gets home. She can't go in the basement for a few weeks. It's all in good fun. I just turned 31 and this is the only horror movie that gives me legit heart palpitations, even if I know I'm just getting scared over loud noises. I'll definitely get my midnight showing pass and I hope its in IMAX again.

They're going to ride this out until the wheels fall off.
Can you imagine how cheap this movie is to make, and how much the make back.
Can't knock their hustle... although I've never seen any of the past ones.

just did some quick math.
Total budget for all 3: 8million (First one: $15k)
Total box office: $580 million

They're going to ride this out until the wheels fall off.
Can you imagine how cheap this movie is to make, and how much the make back.
Can't knock their hustle... although I've never seen any of the past ones.

just did some quick math.
Total budget for all 3: 8million (First one: $15k)
Total box office: $580 million

:wow: :wow: :wow: those profits, hell they could make 4 more have them flop and still be sitting pretty :smokin

i thought insidious was pretty good

It sure was. I can't wait to see this. I liked all three so far.

My girl was JUST asking what movies are coming out around Halloween. :smokin

She's going to be jumping at everything as usual.

Milking these films to death, like the Saw movies.

Can't blame them though with the profits they've made.

:lol: Dudes are going to continue to capitalize on the huge profit turn around with the little money they put into these movies... :lol: aint even mad..

Ill probably watch it at some point.. although i dont think i ever watched the 3rd one...

Last edited:
i thought insidious was pretty good

it started off good. I haven't watched any of these all the way through. I fell asleep on the 1st and 2nd one and didn't even bother to watch the 3rd one. Just nothing scary at all. That scary movie with Ethan Hawke looks like it could be decent though.

Comedies these days.

Third one was a lot better than I expected...

& yeah! I laughed more than usual.

I don't understand how people get scared? I have to admit there are some parts where tension builds up but nothing that'll make you jump out of your seat unless this sort of stuff really messes with your head.

When we went to see the second movie all I remember is my vomit all over the theater's trash can after some girl that came with us farted when she got scared during one scene.

Last edited:
They're cool movies to watch with a girl, and just to see the crazy ish thats gonna happen, not much of a plot to them :lol:

oh wow, ran outta storyline so just get the neighbors involved
laugh.gif

oh wow, ran outta storyline so just get the neighbors involved:lol:

Not sure how they ran out of storyline. Pretty sure anyone who has seen all 3 wants to know what happened after the events of the 2nd film since the 3rd one kind of tied everything together.

Last edited:
Not sure how they ran out of storyline. Pretty sure anyone who has seen all 3 wants to know what happened after the events of the 2nd film since the 3rd one kind of tied everything together.

yea. 1 thing I will say is the writers actually do a good job of connecting the movies. I never thought after the first 1, thye could make sequels

Back
Top Bottom