Panamanian amature boxing VID, open for lulz

laugh.gif

Skinny dude has NEVER seen a fight before.

Originally Posted by yendro

no wonder their country never achieved anything

indifferent.gif
really now..

[h3]LITERATURE[/h3]
Panamanian writers did not begin to make a significant contribution to world literature until the early twentieth century. Among the most notable of this group was the poet Ricardo Miró. Panama's best-known contemporary writers are Demetrio Korsi, a poet, and Rogelio Sinan, a poet and novelist. Korsi's works are sometimes critical of United States influence on Panamanian culture. Sinan's works have a cosmopolitan tone that reflects the author's extensive travels.

[h3]MUSIC AND FILM[/h3]
Lucho Azcarraga, an internationally renowned organist and composer, is best known for Panamanian folklore music. Ruben Blades is an internationally renowned singer, actor, songwriter and producer of Buscando America; noted films are Predator II and The Landlord.

[h3]SPORTS[/h3]
In boxing, Panama Al Brown was a bantamweight champion in 1929; Roberto Duran became a lightweight champion in 1972 and 1978, a welterweight champion (WBC) in 1980, and a light-middleweight champion (WBA) from 1983 to 1989; Ismael Laguna was a lightweight champion in 1965 and 1970; Jorge Lujan was a bantamweight champion from 1977 to 1980; Ernesto (Nato) Marcel was featherweight champion in 1972 and retired in 1973; Eusebio Pedroza was a featherweight champion from 1978 to 1985; Enrique Pinder was a bantamweight champion (WBC) in 1972; Rigoberto Riasco was a super bantamweight champion in 1976; Hilario Zapata was a flyweight champion in 1985. Famous jockeys include Braulio Baeza, Lafitte Pincay, Heliodoro Gustines, Jorge Velasques, and Jacinto Vasquez. These jockeys have ridden at race tracks in Panama, Belmont, and Aqueduct. And in baseball, Rod Carew played in the American League.

so youre trying to say that a country thats been around since the 1800's and has over 3 million people has accomplished something great by giving me an oldpoet, an organist that composes panamanian folklore music that no one ever heard of, and a boxer from the 70's. Thats shameful, what have those 3 mil pplbeen doing for the last 200 years?

im not being close minded, i read everything you wrote and did some more hw. everything i read allowed me to make a conclusion that the only importance thatpanama holds is the panama canal, which was built not by panama lol. im just saying all of the achievements that you listed are miniscule and the world wouldnot be any different without those people.

im not being close minded, i read everything you wrote and did some more hw. everything i read allowed me to make a conclusion that the only importance that panama holds is the panama canal, which was built not by panama lol. im just saying all of the achievements that you listed are miniscule and the world would not be any different without those people.
and where the hell are you from ?

,am dude got laid out. I mean he was just hopping up like it was nothing. catching 15 hit combos like He's in Street Fighter. Panamanian are the best soPanama > Yendro

no wonder their country never achieved anything

I posted this video just for lolz. And all i gotta say is that is a really small comment. kick rocks son.

and FYI the dude in the vid that was show boating and then got dropped like 20 times, was a US SOLDIER thinking he could beat up any local guy in the bar.

Back
Top Bottom