Paintings found in Brasil and Mexico challenge Bering Strait theory

[h1]Paintings found in Brasil and Mexico challenge Bering Strait theory[/h1]
· October 9, 2013

It has been commonly accepted among scientist that the first people that migrated to the Americas came across the ancient Bering Strait bridge that crossed from Asia to Alaska during the last Ice age.

But new artifacts discovered in Brazil and Mexico have debunked that theory.
To date, these are the oldest traces of human existence in the Americas.
The new exhibition in Brazil will showcase artifacts dating as far back as 30,000 years ago! There will be at least a 100 items on display, which will include cave paintings and pottery that shows  hunting expeditions, ceremonies  and images depicting the sex lives of this ancient group of  the first Americans.

Archaeologist believe they might have migrated from Africa. Other artifacts were also discovered  in Mexico and Chile showing communities that were developed thousands of years ago. UNESCO has granted the Mexico site a world heritage site.

cave.jpg

tumblr_lbqx850Sl51qzvvj2o1_400.jpg
vansertima1.jpg
SHO' YA RIGHT!

further reading

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...ic-brazil-artifacts-star-exhibit-spark-debate

Last edited:
Not surprised....some euro whites will do w/e they can to hide the fact of the real chosen people...like I always say...I give them a lot of credit for raping so many cultures and controlling it for their own gain

But when you dont have the resources or knowledge you're forced to take such drastic measures (exploring)

Last edited:
hmmm...interesting...

Here's your chance.

You have a scientific excuse to claim your heritage now.

:lol:

Seriously though, I LIVE for stuff like this. This and the Curiosity finding H2O are the best pieces of news in the past month.

Here's your chance.

You have a scientific excuse to claim your heritage now.

:lol:

Seriously though, I LIVE for stuff like this. This and the Curiosity finding H2O are the best pieces of news in the past month.

At the end of the day, we are all africans. Just depends which group you made your exodus with and when.

This doesn't take away from Taino, Arawak, Carib, Algonquien, Cherrokee, whatever heritage you have. Their all apart of the puzzle of the mystery of our origins.

Last edited:
Not surprised....some euro whites will do w/e they can to hide the fact of the real chosen people...like I always say...I give them a lot of credit for raping so many cultures and controlling it for their own gain

But when you dont have the resources or knowledge you're forced to take such drastic measures (exploring)

Who was here 30000 years ago is no indication of a chosen people...lol.
Technology has ruled since the indusrial revolution. When new evidence gets discovered that changes written history, international communities of scientists investigate.
Whites beyond the poor trailer people dont bat an eye and are interested in the science. Protecting white history only concerns the bottom of the barrel

Who was here 30000 years ago is no indication of a chosen people...lol.
Technology has ruled since the indusrial revolution. When new evidence gets discovered that changes written history, international communities of scientists investigate.
Whites beyond the poor trailer people dont bat an eye and are interested in the science. Protecting white history only concerns the bottom of the barrel

This evidence has been observed for decades and nothing in history has changed since. Your statement is false.

Interesting..I mean long distance african migration isn't unheard of...

a lot of the natives of south east asia and polynesia and oceania have african roots

from millennia ago.

why not the americas too?

damn. the hate some of you have for white people is unhealthy.

Yet, there's a 500 year old global system put in place by "white people" to degrade and oppress original peoples....

Intredasting.

Many works of so called "afro-centric" scholars of the 80's and 90's, which were once derided as extremist and pseudo-intellectual, have become validated as true over the last decade or so.

A shame that many geniuses/visionaries never get their flowers while they can still smell them.

Big up to Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. Ben, Dr. Clark, Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, Runoko Rashidi, Chancellor Williams, Theophile Obenga and all the scholars that have dedicated their lives to re-aligning history closer to the lines of truth.

Last edited:
Repped golden child

End of the day I actually don't hate whites but at the same time I'm not gonna deny how foul Europeans are in WORLD history and when I say Europeans I'm including the ones that came to America too

Always chuckle at the Dutch that raped South Africa calling themselves Africans :lol: I got sent to ISS in grade school when the teacher mentioned "Afrikaners" ...I blurted out ******** lmao

a very interesting development, raises quite a few questions, like who were these people, how did they get there, & what happened to them? i've read some compelling things that the describe why an earlier migration from africa to the americas was unlikely, though not impossible, so it is exciting to see where this goes...

a very interesting development, raises quite a few questions, like who were these people, how did they get there, & what happened to them? i've read some compelling things that the describe why an earlier migration from africa to the americas was unlikely, though not impossible, so it is exciting to see where this goes...

Interested to see how this develops

Back
Top Bottom