Paintings found in Brasil and Mexico challenge Bering Strait theory

OP I think you might be a little confused. These findings are debunking the Bering Straight theory, not that columbus discovered america. Why would that dude you posted need an apology? It's known that Columbus didn't "discover" america because there were people already here.

These findings show that the Bering Straight theory has the wrong dates, and that humans migrated much earlier that previously thought.

[h1]Paintings found in Brasil and Mexico challenge Bering Strait theory[/h1]
Somebody owes Dr. Ivan Van Sertima an apology.  (Click to hide)

tumblr_lbqx850Sl51qzvvj2o1_400.jpg
I've personally seen this book discredited on NT amongst other places. 

Last edited:
OP I think you might be a little confused. These findings are debunking the Bering Straight theory, not that columbus discovered america. Why would that dude you posted need an apology? It's known that Columbus didn't "discover" america because there were people already here.

These findings show that the Bering Straight theory has the wrong dates, and that humans migrated much earlier that previously thought.

:lol: you're the one that's confused bro.

The book posted theorized the findings of this article years ago.

Don't just jump to conclusions because you see the name Columbus on the cover, that's simpleminded.

It's amazing how little we still know about ourselves and our history. This kind of stuff always blows my mind.

Last edited:
This just means that mexicans have been illegally crossing the border for much longer than we thought

surely you don't really believe that, do you?
laugh.gif
I think the vast majority of white people could care less about history in general....They pay bills and watch breaking bad and other such things.

If anything " regular " white people  acknowledge that our history is wild bias and incorrect because the dudes that wrote it were out taking advantage of less developed individuals.

Poor whites cling to disproven theories...not Drs and professors.  White people with the ability to think objectively would have no problem accepting new evidence.

Who was what iteration of a human 30000 years ago is no point of pride for your average person who has to go to work.

Its  groups that aint doing so well that would try and pull pride from such mundane discoveries.

Bottom line is if any other group in the world had such a technological advantage as white people did back then, they would have enslaved people in the exact same way and wrote their own history too. People like to forget the rest of history and pretend white people invented slavery. 

Now you trolling b
tell me where im wrong.

All i said was i dont think most white people care about who did what 30 000 years ago.

The ones who do are likely stupid and or poor.

Other cultures would have enslaved us if they had superior technology on the day.

anyway.... this isnt even a shoe related topic and i like posting on this site. Thats as far as im going with this

So...

Um...

Yeah...

But...

*sigh

:smh:

When is this **** gonna be over? The slander/libel campaign? When? When will the truth be locally accepted and internationally respected?

Frustrating man. The educational system needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Good looking on that link btw. I have a reading list and some things to teach my daughters.

Last edited:
So...

Um...

Yeah...

But...

*sigh

mean.gif

When is this **** gonna be over? The slander/libel campaign? When? When will the truth be locally accepted and internationally respected?

Frustrating man. The educational system needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Good looking on that link btw. I have a reading list and some things to teach my daughters.
Please share that reading list

will cop that book :pimp:

science :pimp:

kind of off topic but as i was reading my art book. the slurpage of paleolithic art in europe is ridiculous. the oldest known cave painting is said to have been from 30,000 years ago. so this stuff was done at the same time. must mean humans have been around much longer than we first thought.

Last edited:
Very interesting, thank you.

BTW I am white from a small, predominately white industrial town and I can tell you that 99% people I know would not sit there and argue that "whites" discovered the Americas because it is simply foolish. Things have changed over the years and it is no longer this color vs this color....it is rich vs poor and most people are struggling to afford the fuel to heat their homes, not worrying about keeping the next man down because of race.

With Columbus Day around the corner, I heard multiple conversations just today about how unbelievable the atrocities on the Native Americans were. Half the businesses who have Monday off are calling it Leaf Peeping Day...just a different perspective.

[h1]Paintings found in Brasil and Mexico challenge Bering Strait theory[/h1]
tumblr_lbqx850Sl51qzvvj2o1_400.jpg
i came in here to ref this. i've been reading and re-reading this book for the past few weeks and i have to say it's the most convincing argument of worldwide african presence that i've seen. i went into it a bit skeptical, although i do believe in the theory, i figured it would be difficult to prove without obvious bias.

van sertima extensively researches, cites, compares and contrasts hundreds of findings in the americas and africa. he not only proves the african presence in north + south americas but also proves the african ancestry + influence of ancient egypt. also uses convincing pics to show the african resemblances of olmec statues.

everything mentioned in the op article is broken down at length in this book. i recommend it to anybody interested.

Last edited:
some status of ancient america kind of do resemble some asia statues. perhaps they were both here at the same time interacting

Now you trolling b
tell me where im wrong.

All i said was i dont think most white people care about who did what 30 000 years ago.

The ones who do are likely stupid and or poor.

Other cultures would have enslaved us if they had superior technology on the day.

anyway.... this isnt even a shoe related topic and i like posting on this site. Thats as far as im going with this
lol this was a response to @Wr  . didnt quote but it was something idiotic. 

Back
Top Bottom