Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Next two games against the two teams ahead of us in the standings..

Time to make a statement Udub

The pac-12 sucks.
laugh.gif
Teams are way too sloppy.

Only reason Washington is in this game is because Cal can't quite compete athletically, because Washington's team basketball is puke. Lazy on defense, sloppy on offense.

Huskies lock down on defense and Cal can't do %*$%. I don't understand why you don't start that earlier.

Yeah...Still not sold on Cal, but they got it done. Washington needs to get some depth back and keep that same defensive intensity for all 40 and they'll be hard to beat.

Yeah cal is my alma mater and I'm not 100% sold on them either. We'll play hard in baseball and rugby but we're a bit aways from hoop and back to glory in football. Coach Redford had us there agree years ago but we have two solid coaches in hoop and football do we should be competitive.

As long as we beat Stanford we don't have to be #1

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Washington coming out with much better intensity today.

Seferian-Jenkins
pimp.gif
Heard there's alot of recruits in the house today, football wise.

I havent been able to watch the games this week
30t6p3b.gif

And Washington won't look back now...With the lift Seferian gives their front line and with Wilcox returning at some point this team should seriously roll to the finish line.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

And Washington won't look back now...With the lift Seferian gives their front line and with Wilcox returning at some point this team should seriously roll to the finish line.
I'll wait until they can actually bring this team on the road for once
laugh.gif

Yes, ASJ presence is definitely needed from here on out

Back
Top Bottom