P90X Discussion

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Can someone pm me the pdf files please? Much appreciated!
co-sign. thanks in advance

i too would like to see what all the fuss is about. greatly appreciated if i can get a copy of it too!

I too would appreciate a copy. I'm on my third week and have a good control of a diet but I wanted to see the P90x diet.

me too. I was suppose to start this like june 1, but end up traveling all summer and just meesed up my groove. some1 is putting the disk on a jump drive andsending to me.. but the diet would be great

I suggest who ever wants to buy P90 to look on craigslist ive seen it on there for like $40 even less

I hate to keep this thread alive only to ask about the diet guide but did anyone ever find out where to get the PDF?

I have the videos but no schedule/calender and crap...

Im on Insanity right now, day 3. I guess I will get back to this p90x a 3rd purchase after im done with this..

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I suggest who ever wants to buy P90 to look on craigslist ive seen it on there for like $40 even less

Got mine for $55

pimp.gif

I completed P90X yesterday. It was a great workout program. I weighed 210LB before I started, and now I'm down to 192LB. I was considering doing ShaunT's Insanity, but I decided to go with P90X+. I started doing it yesterday, and it's tough, but I love it already. Anyway, check out the pics, tellme what you guys think.

4008262331_14b1cab837_b.jpg

Congrats on finishing the program, and good results. I've done ab ripper x a few times and it was a pretty good workout.

damn dude good results! i'm in the first week of phase 2 and not only do i look better in the mirror but i just plain feel better. on the bball court ihave more energy, getting up for rebounds like i never have before and running the floor in as good shape as i was back in high school.

Ive just finished too, but im extending another week.

How does P90x+ look?

Im missing the gym though, so im probably going to start doing a new routine 5-days a week. I miss lifting weights and the atmosphere of the gym, however thewhole 'circuit' type of training mentality will still be etched in my new programme.

I suggest doing P90x if your cutting.

I was a 3 weeks in then caught the flu. Killed it for me. Just got adapted to a better diet and just started day 1 again. I'd love to do the Insanityworkout but cant drop the cash on it right now. At this point, I'd just like to get to phase II w/o anything getting in the way.

Originally Posted by I3

How does P90x+ look?

Im missing the gym though, so im probably going to start doing a new routine 5-days a week. I miss lifting weights and the atmosphere of the gym, however the whole 'circuit' type of training mentality will still be etched in my new programme.

Thanks man. P90X+ is REALLY good!!! It takes less time, but alot more intensity. There are only a couple 30 second breaks through-out theentire 40 min workout. If you like P90X, you'll like Plus.

Anyone on here done Shaun T's Insanity workout? I've done the bulk of P90X and was going to redo it this time with a better diet but wanted to switchit up. My main goal is to lose weight and become more lean. I already know my diet is a key to that so I'm going to work on it.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by I3

How does P90x+ look?

Im missing the gym though, so im probably going to start doing a new routine 5-days a week. I miss lifting weights and the atmosphere of the gym, however the whole 'circuit' type of training mentality will still be etched in my new programme.

Thanks man. P90X+ is REALLY good!!! It takes less time, but alot more intensity. There are only a couple 30 second breaks through-out the entire 40 min workout. If you like P90X, you'll like Plus.

Yeah I watched the ABS+Core and it looks SICK. Im going to use that next week, but the only thing is it'll be difficult to for me to do in the gym unlessI put it on my ipod.. but then it'll still be odd.

I don't want to have to go to the gym and then come home and do the AB workout, id rather do it all at once, for better results and convenience.

I also about to bulk, however this programme enabled me to build a much better base as I can lean/clean bulk now.

I def have not dieted at all, I do watch what I eat though.

I slimmed down a bit I am def a lot more cut then I used to be.

I can't wait for these three months to end so I can head back to the weight room. (half way through so far).

I def stopped doing Yoga (too long) and Kenpo, I just play bball/run/football, etc.

Back
Top Bottom