OVERRATED MOVIES? *flamesuits must be worn beyond this point*

If you don't feel that you could rob a bank after listening to this song, idk what to tell you.

Heat's ending song
smokin.gif

The fights weren't even good though, it was just video game nonsense. Now we fight on a lava planet! Now we fight 3 different dragons in an arena!
And they meant nothing because the story was incomprehensible, and the characters were horrendous. The whole thing was like watching a boring CGI soap opera, might as well have made it a cartoon with so much green-screen.
On top of that, half of what went down in the prequels was flat-out incorrect as far as things that were explained in the originals.

You must have seen the prequels first?
Havent even seen any of the older ones in their entirety, they are that bad. Lets compare this

to this

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Look how slow theyre moving, I could do that, and yet these are supposed to be the most skilled people in the universe? YEAH OK.

Plus that argument before Anakin and Obi Wan fought>>>>>>>>>>

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!!!"

"YOUR NEW EMPIRE????"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes I know theyre from two different eras of technology but it matters. The quality of one is far beneath the other.

Last edited:
i agree on those tearjerker movies where the white man does something good for the minority...ie "pocahontas" as previously mentioned, "the blindside", even if its a true story, and it may be a lot more discrete, but throw "avatar" to that pile. white military man 'saving' the 'savages' from basically his own doing.

agree with kill bill...good action, but a giant mess.

my contribution:

View media item 658905
maybe i know too many emo hipsters, or maybe cause it came out around when i was in college, but this movie was a garbage mess.

Last edited:
Friday had no storyline? Stop it b. Here is the Dondada22 breakdown. If Craig didn't get fired from his job and start smoking that Friday morning, he wouldn't of been able to stop Lil Chris from knocking over trash cans, Debo from terrorizing the neighborhood, and helping Smokey get money he owed Big Worm. It had a problem, rising action, climax, and resolution.

Agreed, also Craig became a man. Stood up for himself, and what he believed in by fighting Debo, and he got the girl he wanted.

Coming of age tale really.

I hate this thread.

Trolls will be trolling

Ill periodically check in to express my outrage at the slander going on in this thread

Blade runner? Overrated? Hmph.... -_-

Last edited:
Pursuit of happiness?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Please tell me how that movie is overrated...
Please tell me how it was good? Because it was a real story right? Because since it was a real story you felt bad for that guy because it really happened.... That alone does not make a movie good. Story moved at a snails pace, was cheesy, and was just overall bad. Its also one of those movies that every one and their mom swears is a 10/10 and it sucks.

Star Wars the originals are booty???

I have been rustled, lol
Yup they are bad. Bad as individual movies, and bad as a trilogy. People are always over rating trilogies though, that, the Godfather, Lord of the Rings, etc etc etc. The Dark Knight Trilogy is the best trilogy ever.

Last edited:
The Chase (with Charlie Sheen)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Weekend at Bernie's 1 and 2

Without Hip Hop Culture relating it to "coming up" in the world - and Rappers showing off their MILLION original movie posters about it - I think Scarface is EXTREMELY over rated

"Say hello to my little friend"

Its like - really? This movie and its dialogue SUCK - Why do you keep comparing this to the Godfather? THIS DUDE HAS A COCAINE PILE THE SIZE OF THE GREAT PYRAMID - Its so ******g Campy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom