Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea everybody who said the quality sucked on these probably don't really have a pair and for some reason want to fit in by saying theses sucked...cause i promise you guys that these are wayyy better quality wise as far as the cdp version goes. The leather on these are legit the best I've seen
on a new release since '09...

Copped just one pair, enough. Walked around at serramonte mall today, these are all over the place
and to think people actually lined up to a get raffle tickets on HOH for these
laugh.gif

says a guy that wears the plastic on the 13 hologram
grin.gif
grin.gif
Hahaha .. if we must go there .. as I stated in that thread, I just didnt take it off and its not even noticeable since I wear jeans most of the time. if it comes off it comes off. But Im not going around buying extra plastic circles to put on my other shoes or making it a point to add the plastic over my hologram.

laugh.gif

Yea everybody who said the quality sucked on these probably don't really have a pair and for some reason want to fit in by saying theses sucked...cause i promise you guys that these are wayyy better quality wise as far as the cdp version goes. The leather on these are legit the best I've seen
on a new release since '09...
Bro,the leather resemble all the pleather releases.

Quality seems fine to me...these bring me back to my childhood so I had to get them. Most of you probably weren't even born when these came out.

maybe its me but imo, i think these didnt sell that fast because alot of people still have or have bought the CDP release. i think thats pretty much the same deal with the fire red 5's. i had the 03 pair myself and wore them to oblivion like im doing now with my playoffs at work, so i had to pick these up.

also did anyone have to switch theirs out when picking them up? i had them bring me like 3 pairs of 8's at Niketown because they all had some black smudges on the toe box.
Yep, had the guy change it 3 times before I was satisfied with the 4th pair. There were glue stains on the sock, black smudges or scratch marks.

Got tracking info today, will be here wednesday. Can't wait!
mine won't be here till friday. a lot of complaints about materials but honestly these are closer to the shape of the ogs compared to other recent retros. but anyone and everyone thinks differently. other then that can't wait for my pairs rock n stock.

These turned out great imo. So comfortable and this leather being more stuff will prevent some of the funky creases these get. For some reason bad creasing kindve bothers me. Overall I'm really happy with these, and it was such a breeze to grab !! Hoping future releases are similar. PS. It's funny to see all the resellers stuck with 15 pairs of these. Suckers.

Last edited:
I had to pass on this past Saturday's release cause my 03's are still going strong......Congrats to those who copped on Saturday, I decided to cop the Shaq Attaqs instead....

Yea those are clean as hell esp for 03s. Most are as yellow as sunny delight by now

I copped a pair ... quality isn't the greatest but i needed a pair since i missed the CDP 8's .... was a super easy cop around my way these are sitting ... now i just need the playoff 8's coming up :smokin

Went by the mall here in Charlotte and they still had some. They even had a Display shoe. Most Jordan's here are never in stock long enough to have a Display shoe. I like it! Maybe times are slightly changing

Another reason I believe they "sat" is the Shaqs releasing Friday and the Barkley Posite releasing alongside the 8's, **** we can't get them all. Got 2/3 although I'm still on the lookout for those Shaqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom