Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to wear my 8s tm but want to know the issue with the creasing. How bad and where do they crease. Also will wearing a wearable shoe tree help the creasing? thanks in advance fam for all the help

Love releases like this... Copped my pair today for a cool $94 before tax... On to the next one!! Hoping the grapes get mass produced and sit as well!!

anybody know a good way to rid of scuff marks on these????????????? scuffed my ish today i.e.n.o
mean.gif

^ Well me personally, my aquas are cracked horribly and have been forever while my playoffs have held up fine. The aquas have been worn more but have been cracked for as long as I can remember.

As far as I've heard, the CDP Bugs have bad cracking issues. I don't own them though.

I hope these hold up over time.

Last edited:
I really doubt the Shaqs or The Barkleys had anything to do with these sitting some places....Shaqs werent released in alot of areas & theres still some Barkleys sitting in places.
you not accounting for da elite lebrons either.

bottomline is last weekend was big *** drop, and for many da VIII's were least priority.....too many folks already had

em from da CDP's...

shaqs aint retroed ever and da barkleys is on fire at da moment.

^ Well me personally, my aquas are cracked horribly and have been forever while my playoffs have held up fine. The aquas have been worn more but have been cracked for as long as I can remember.

As far as I've heard, the CDP Bugs have bad cracking issues. I don't own them though.

Such a beautiful shoe the model 8 are but JB refuses to resolve the problem with the paint :smh:

I HOPE they did it this year! Time will tell...

Last edited:
Wearable shoe trees will definetly be required for these. Leaving them untraped also helps out from building a lot of creases

This was my pair of Aquas that I wore around 15 and it maintained because of the wearable shoe tree

View media item 378850

Last edited:
I want to wear my 8s tm but want to know the issue with the creasing. How bad and where do they crease. Also will wearing a wearable shoe tree help the creasing? thanks in advance fam for all the help
I thought people bought shoes to wear them ?
 most Jordans crease after a couple of wears unless you walk like you have a sprained ankle

Last edited:

Such a beautiful shoe the model 8 are but JB refuses to resolve the problem with the paint
mean.gif

I HOPE they did it this year! Time will tell...
it was only a problem with da aquas from 2007 and bugs bunnies...funny thing is da chromes from 2003 and playoff lows from 2003

NEVER had problems with paint cracking.

i always lightly dab nail polish remover on q-tip, just like if your taking a hit of that extract, gently cause you dont want to ruin the leather.

I had my Jordan 8 tab open on Nikestore from this weekend still open so I just clicked add to cart just now to see what would happen and it added it to my cart. Will they cancel the order? This is weird.

NDC giving early shipping dated to anyone.? My finishline order shipped Sunday but will e here Friday (paid shipping) my NDC shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow(free)..

Thanks for the help. When you say leave them untraped what do you mean?

The straps that go across the top makes them tight and easily causes creases to the leather when straped. The shoe itself won't feel loose because of the huarache boot regardless so my advice is to leave them unstraped to prevent building major creases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom