Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did mine yesterday. Got three guarantees tickets... but you never know. so if you live close to Southern, Md and need a 11.5 let me know!

Apparently these will have the return of the retro cards! Hopefully they do this for the upcoming releases too.

Haven't heard anything about a raffle from my local HOH going to check today to see if I can get a ticket.

I think these are going to be a lot harder than you think. I have my pair but I called around and all footlockers, finishlines,champs. are just getting 1 FSR and the HoH locations are getting more

Heard a rumor that production numbers on these was 500K. And supposedly the retro cards are new and aren't leftovers from '07. I don't believe the latter, just sharing what I heard

Ok now ftl decides to do their raffles on wednesday & thursday instead of sundays and mondays, wish i would of knew this before i drove over there.. o well entered at jj,champs,and fnl will have to go back wednesday for ftl.. 

Last edited:
these are going to sell out like any other retro.if you really want these and you think you can just show up any time on release day your going to miss so put in work call/visit your local shops and find out how they are doing their release.

I'am only willing to cop these off of FNL so i can use my WC rewards
ohwell.gif
if not pass and move on to the next
tired.gif

these are going to sell out like any other retro.if you really want these and you think you can just show up any time on release day your going to miss so put in work call/visit your local shops and find out how they are doing their release.
nah i doubt these will sell out instantly (in most places) and from what iam hearing these are the same amount as the fire red 5s those sat in alot of places
grin.gif
 also don't forget that the KD, Lebron elites are coming out this saturday together with the "Philly" Barkely Posites, surely people will get their priorities straight and should divert some of the attention for these
tired.gif
 but hey if you really want these shoes why wait a day or to two before you buy

Last edited:
that's the only thing I don't like about retro 8s. I really doubt they have an air unit in them but hopefully they improve them this time around

that's the only thing I don't like about retro 8s. I really doubt they have an air unit in them but hopefully they improve them this time around
I don't think Huarache shoes have an air unit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom