Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there are a lot to go around. I usually try to resell, but these things are so darn ugly, I don't even want anything to do with them. I know that makes no business sense. Ah well, hope everyone gets them.

When I signed up for a ticket I only saw 5 people on the first page.. At least I hope it was the first page

Maybe we never noticed the cardboard because the OGs and the older retros had that high quality cardboard

Definitely not the first time with cardboard being in J's....I almost forgot some of ya'll are relatively new to J's tho.

Which j's had cardboard?? Since you have all the knowledge..just seen someone said something about the 9's had it from a year back.
Not saying I have all the knowledge

Here goes a thread on just from last year
http://niketalk.com/t/337782/cardboard

My 07 playoff 8s and powder blue 9s also have. Never was a big deal to me though. Didn't check beneath insoles of all the pairs I have. I'm sure it's many others.

Last edited:
Definitely not the first time with cardboard being in J's....I almost forgot some of ya'll are relatively new to J's tho.

Which j's had cardboard?? Since you have all the knowledge..just seen someone said something about the 9's had it from a year back.
Not saying I have all the knowledge

Here goes a thread on just from last year
http://niketalk.com/t/337782/cardboard

My 07 playoff 8s and powder blue 9s also have. Never was a big deal to me though. Didn't check beneath insoles of all the pairs I have. I'm sure it's many others.
:wow: Wow,just checked my playoff and it was there.Never knew about it.

All the major shoe stores like champs were doing tickets today. The thirst is official in new Orleans. All the men's sizes were reserved in less than a hour. Good thing I was able to get my ticket. Fire come on *****!

Wow, went to champs and got a reserve ticket with ease. Hopefully the grape willbe this easy to cop

Just called my champs .. " depending on how meny people call we will be doing a raffle .. If we get a low amount of calls where doing a line " wow.. While footlocker and finishline are just doing tickets in the same mall.. Shady shady shady

About to go enter these raffles..
ohwell.gif

First come first serve at Champs Galleria, House of Hoops Galleria and Northline yo...think these are mid morning roll out bed cops

***New info stating they will be raffled.

Last edited:
Villa gave out tickets yesterday in my city (not raffle tickets...tickets for guaranteed pairs/sizes). They had A LOT. About 50-60. I think this will be an easy cop, but I can't really call it for some of you guys that live in cities where even sneakers like Crimson III's sell out. Also, I'm in the city where Villa is headquartered, so you guys in Chicago and NY, I can't really call it for how many pairs will be at your local Villas.

Good luck to all, but I don't think anyone is going to need it. Save the luck for 5/4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom