Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ hard to say which shops sell variants... I guess its just up to you to spot the shady shops. If the shoe looks off and the price is too good to be true, then it usually is.

Lol, I saw some dude wearing a black Filipino-flag New Era fitted yesterday in Causeway Bay... would it happen to be one of you guys???
Thanks for the reply sinnerP. have any ideas where i might find those jordan 1 retroes? btw to answer ur question, nope, not me. I'm notfilipino. I've been wearing a bright yellow adidas mr. happy jacket, so i'm not hard to spot. Nike Basketball and Nike Flagship store had the jordanxi/xii championship pack for sale on the 27th! i was in both areas and didn't know. the staff at both said they went on sale at 8pm and sold out soonafter. sucks! i was so close! instead i picked up some eggplant flightposites at some shop called 101 challenge in mongkok. gonna pick up the abominable snowman pumps at catalog in langham place tomorrow. still on the hunt for something good!

I just hope they have great finds come February
smile.gif
Too bad I will miss the CDP release.

Yeah, 13's are very rare... I think the usual size run is from 7-12, but I have seen 13's pop up every now and then... I think I saw the white/goldHD's in a 13 at this one shop.

I was asking about the Filipino flag New Era Fitted because those are rarely seen here... so when I spotted some dude wearing one, I automatically thought hewas one of you guys visiting
laugh.gif
... there are more "Mr Happy" Adidas track tops here (they were available here as well) than there are Filipinofitteds...

The 11/12 CDP's were only available via "lucky draw"... so even if you were there on the 27th, it still wouldn't have guaranteed you apair... the cynic in me thinks its all rigged.

Don't really know of any spots with the AJ1's... best bet are the little reseller stores on Sneaker Street.

i was in central mtr on the 27th with my 2 year old son and wifey, we just bought the ticket to tsim tai sui something... tolookfor the cdp's, but since weare running out of time and the priority is disney land
i had to cancel my search in both mongkok kowloon and tsim san tsui...
my cdp 11/12 dreams is getting blurry...huhu

but i was happy to seemy kid having fun in disney

^ Seeing the excitment of kids at Disney Land is priceless... Space Mountain...
pimp.gif

But you can pretty much forget about the 11/12's... they've come and gone...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Last time I was in HK, size 13 was impossible to find.
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah, 13's are very rare... I think the usual size run is from 7-12, but I have seen 13's pop up every now and then... I think I saw the white/gold HD's in a 13 at this one shop.
I've practically been to every store in Mong Kok and TST... No 13s for me.
@SinnerP: I hope you'd remember the store
smile.gif

Sinner - post naman if you see any ZK IV Chinas in HK (black/white/maize). As per the Nike catalog it should release by Jan 1. Thanks.

^ What does "naman" mean?

anyway, I assume you're refering to these (3rd pair down)? So far, only the Carpe Diem's have dropped... $127...
2licwnb.jpg

Happy New Year.

Hahaha...I actually don't now the translation in English
smile.gif
Yup those are the ones I am talking about. Thanks.

^ Is it a Tagalog slang or something? I'm not Filipino BTW...
wink.gif

A good indication of whats coming up in HK, other than www.nike.com.hk, is to check kix-files... their online store (newreleases and pre-order sections...)

Just an FYI, there are 20% discounts available at most HK sneaker retail chains (Marathon Sports, Giga Sports, Royal Sporting House, etc)... they excludeHD's, AJ's and Kobes, but include some of the new models like the Air Max BW (purple) as well the new Steve Nash shoe (forgot the name), which is quitesurprising since they normally don't discount new releases... thats how bad the economy is.

Wow Nash's Zoom MVP already on sale in HK. I bet the colorway is better than the ones we have here. I really like the white/orange/cement but they onlyreleased that one ih HoH.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Wow Nash's Zoom MVP already on sale in HK. I bet the colorway is better than the ones we have here. I really like the white/orange/cement but they only released that one ih HoH.

i second this. i would def cop one, if available

^ the 20% discount applies to different shoes for different shops. For example, "Shop A" will offer 20% off for the Penny's, but not for thepersian BW's, while "Shop B" will offer the 20% on the BW's, but not on the Penny's. Its best to look around.

Was there last December 08...

Got the AJF3 - BOE (Best On Earth) @Nike Basketball, Mongkok
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=c4852a29.jpg

Air Pippen 1 Retro
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=3f7bc9ef.jpg

Zoom Kobe III
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=4db973ee.jpg

Gold HD (I believe GR)
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=bcdd0f8c.jpg

Orange HD (I believe GR)
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=c7cded64.jpg

AM90 Oregon LE - too bad biggest sz is 10
http://s18.photobucket.co...view&current=db745629.jpg

^ thanks for the pics... where did you see the Orange HD's? they were available a few months ago, but sold out very quickly. The orange HD's were soldat a few stores (Limited release), while the gold HD's were a GR.

2m76flw.jpg

wow.....the home cw of the air pennys, the air zoom flight kidd's, the pippen 1 retro's plus the b.roy and d.will blue chips (correct me if im wrong)are
pimp.gif

Sinner - just want to ask if you've seen the Nash Zoom MVP All Star colorway out in stores? Or anyone in HK right now spotted this. I don't know if Ishould get in online or look it up in HK when I go there late this month. If it's not out in stores then I'd go back online to purchase it (onlydownside is they might run out of sizes by the time I purchase online).

Back
Top Bottom