Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Sinner - just want to ask if you've seen the Nash Zoom MVP All Star colorway out in stores? Or anyone in HK right now spotted this. I don't know if I should get in online or look it up in HK when I go there late this month. If it's not out in stores then I'd go back online to purchase it (only downside is they might run out of sizes by the time I purchase online).

These? Yes... HKD699 w/ an additional 10% discount... there are also a bunch of other all-star shoes out... Both Foamposite Lites, both Huarache 09's andthe LeBron...
nike-zoom-mvp-trash-talk-all-star-game-steve-nash-011.jpg

^ Foam Lites? Off the top of my head, HKD1499... but I'll have to confirm that...

Didn't see the all-star HD's...

^ specifically, I saw them in Mong Kok... Toronto Sports and Nike Basketball...

^do you still see the store there that has a detriot red wing logo? i forgot the name of the store..

tnx

Sinner - thanks for the info man. I don't think this will be sold out by the end of the month. So I'll wait to get to HK and get me a pair.

Forgive me if this question might sound ignorant (I just got this idea by looking at the pics posted), but do some stores in Mongkok allow one to purchase justhalf of a CDP? Thanks
smile.gif

Shops in Mongkok (except Nike Basketball) display CDPs seperately and away from the box (like what we used to see here), but can't be sold in half.

HTH

oh, alright, thanks for the clarification guys!
smile.gif

Any cool colorways of the Zoom Lebron VI spotted in HK? 'cause my dad's going there next week.
smile.gif

I think all of those colorways released here.

Sinner - is Tsimshatsui anywhere near the shoe place you are referring to? We're looking at spending 1 day/night in that area.

^ No, the shoe spots I mentioned (Toronto Sports, Nike Basketball... basically 'sneaker street') is in the Mong Kok district.

The Tsim Sha Tsui district has a few GR sneaker shops as well as the Nike Flagship store as well as the even bigger Adidas Flagship... However, you can easilyget to the Mong Kok district via MTR (subway)...

I've seen the eggplant flightposites there but only selected shops. Also waiting for the foamposites to drop.

Sinner - what are the names of the stores or the name of the (shoe) street in Mong Kok? Just so I know what to refer to when asking for directions
smile.gif

^ I'll get back to you...

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

They aren't selling out in HK? Cool! Hoping my dad could cop one tomorrow hahaha
happy.gif

I don't even know if HK's getting them. I haven't heard any news... like benthugs said, they have Flightposites at certain stores, but noFoamposites. Even if they we're to drop here, they'd sell just as fast as they did in the US.

Back
Top Bottom