embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Homie u done spazzed by remotely thinking any ninja is gonna watch this tonite

i'm not watching that %@#*

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Homie u done spazzed by remotely thinking any ninja is gonna watch this tonite

I will be back wit my comments at noon 2mmrw
embarassed.gif
When I first watched it a couple months ago, I did it at night...
laugh.gif

Man up...
nerd.gif

But there's some interesting stuff in there. Like the secret societies conjuring up spirits and demons using science/magic, Spiritual parasites manifestingthemselves physically in the form of tumors...

Muy interesante. Muy..

Growing up in church, I've seen ppl speak in tongues and all that. The Bible explains it as the Holy Spirit in the person praying in other tongues.I've been in services where ppl have been healed...so i cant really doubt any of this...

on the other hand...I've heard of wizards trying to summon Apollyon, a demon described in Revelations as being King over demons stuck in a pit...and theseguys were driven insane by the power....come to think of it, they said in church that the ancient gods worshipped were actually demonic figures. Molech, Baal,Astaroth....

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif

You was just high, dummy...

'Ol geeked up x spaceships on bankhead %%# dude...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

DLo, although I was ABOUT to take part in my favorite pasttime, I was NOT under the influence at the moment. No way we could spark up after seein that.. It wasmovin so smooth through the air I couldn't tell if it was closer to us than the moon is but that thing was HUGE. I was sure somebody wouldv'e reportedit to the news or somn.

Straight up, it had me shook like I got a weird feeling inside, I put it on everything I love I saw what I said I saw that night.

Ugg those videos again... I had to make sure all the lights were on last time I watched those...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

This dude Jewels got me checkin' my doorways for ghosts and $!@* afterwords...
smh.gif

ahah no one is gonna watch those tonight, my local radio station was playing the part of signs where he first tells dude he sees dead people....then i comehome to this!

Originally Posted by TannerVon

ahah no one is gonna watch those tonight, my local radio station was playing the part of signs where he first tells dude he sees dead people....then i come home to this!
pimp.gif

ahah no one is gonna watch those tonight, my local radio station was playing the part of signs where he first tells dude he sees dead people....then i come home to this!
Signs or The Sixth Sense?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

What type of demon stuff is going on in your avy tho girl?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

What type of demon stuff is going on in your avy tho girl?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i remember watching my older cousin and his friends use one when i was younger right before they threw their party and one question they asked was when willthe party end and it said 8... so 8pm comes around and so do cops.... and the party stopped. Tripped all of us out but i still think someone controls it andthat was a coincidence.. or was it

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

That's a nice lil' song/video.

Them Quan Chi skulls creep me out tho...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
All the stuff in this thread and you getting creeped out by that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Muy interesante. Muy..

Growing up in church, I've seen ppl speak in tongues and all that. The Bible explains it as the Holy Spirit in the person praying in other tongues. I've been in services where ppl have been healed...so i cant really doubt any of this... .
You do realize that tongues isn't a real language right? It's not like they are speaking latin and never learned latin in their entirelives. I'll speak in tongues right now, its just gibberish.

George_Washington_Statue.jpg
baphomet%281%29.bmp

hmmm.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom