Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif
real talk...why to this day we still dont understand how pyramids were built back in the day...i mean come on those things are huge and the mathematics is out of this world...there is no way they were that advanced back then....
TO CARDO

I SEEN EM SINCE I WAS LIKE 5-7 YEARS OLD

TRUST ME

ARE MILKY WAY FAMILY IS WATCHING US

THEY SAID THE GOV' CAN HIDE AND DENY THEM ALL THEY WANT
BUT THEY SHALL MASS LAND SOON & LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

AND AINT NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

Your GRAMMAR FAIL took away the spookiness of your statement

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look.. some of you want to play around... fine. But let me just warn you.... be careful.

Sometimes you can do things that CAN'T be undone. You get to a certain point and you can't turn back...even if you want to..even if you try to.

Just watch out. The sun rises in the east. It sets in the west.

8/13/03

My mom and her friends played it, in an even spookier way though. In Vietnam, the tombstones are flat on the ground, so rather than playing on an Ouija board,they played on the tombstone with the words that were present on the tombstone, at midnight with dark candles lit. She said one of her friends was never thesame after the experience (possession?)

Ok, I grew up in East Africa and people there have told me about possessions and demons and they are ten toes on that stuff. After reading all this andthinking about what ive heard my whole life, Ive come to the conclusion that I really do believe in spirits, I already knew for sure that I believed in God.But this stuff is scaring me and Im fascinated although I really dont want to go near it.

Imagine how messed up it would be for someone to record a video of a board screaming while it was burned and then post the video on here, so everyone would dieLOL
now im too shook to play any videos that get posted on here, after hearing that will kill you

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Look.. some of you want to play around... fine. But let me just warn you.... be careful.

Sometimes you can do things that CAN'T be undone. You get to a certain point and you can't turn back...even if you want to..even if you try to.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just watch out. The sun rises in the east. It sets in the west.[/color]

8/13/03

roll.gif

cmon dude

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I seen a UFO myself... not like a lil plane UFO.. like on some mothership type just cruisin through the sky.. and it was like transparent, but you couldnt see what was in it, but you could easily make out the lining of flying space station. I know what I saw and 3 other people saw it with me so **** what the gov't talkin bout, stop hiding it, WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!

It looked just like one of them big space stations from the movie starship troopers now that I think about it
eek.gif
real talk...why to this day we still dont understand how pyramids were built back in the day...i mean come on those things are huge and the mathematics is out of this world...there is no way they were that advanced back then....
TO CARDO

I SEEN EM SINCE I WAS LIKE 5-7 YEARS OLD

TRUST ME

ARE MILKY WAY FAMILY IS WATCHING US

THEY SAID THE GOV' CAN HIDE AND DENY THEM ALL THEY WANT
BUT THEY SHALL MASS LAND SOON & LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

AND AINT NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

Your GRAMMAR FAIL took away the spookiness of your statement

laugh.gif
i am not scared anymore

Originally Posted by Ghenges

MODS:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
LOCK THIS THREAD.
Why do you want my thread locked man? If anything this thread helps out other NT'ers that had the same questions as me. I like this threadbecause I just discovered a bunch of stuff that I didn't even know existed.

i spent like 3 hrs reading about that lesser key of solomon book.... real crazy. but id like to know how it went after folks conjured up a demon. control thatsucka!

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Hasbro Head Talks Ouija Film

Source:MTV Movies Blog

February 25, 2009

Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner updated MTV on the status of the Ouija film that's currently in development at Platinum Dunes and Universal Pictures.

"Half of the people that play Ouija as a séance think it's just a game," Goldner, who is executive producing, tells the site. "The other half thinks it's much more serious than that. So that idea, is this real or is this just sort of imagined? Is this something that's done by the participants or is this something that's really from beyond?" David Berenbaum is scripting and Goldner says don't expect a Jumanji-style romp through the supernatural but "of course breaking through to the other side is something we're all kind of interested in. It's such an intriguing idea, and that's something we want to explore in this movie."

For more, we suggest you point your mouse to this interview.

just wait and watch this
grin.gif

Think i'm watching this?

eerht orez eerht eno thgie orez | tsae eht ni sesir nus eht | daerht !+%@ kcol esaelp... daerht !+%@ kcol.. esaelp, esaelp.. uoy geb i.. uoy geb i... sdom

possibly

and do you guys ever hear what goes on at SOME pentecostal Churchs, maybe some of you guys are Members of a branch of it

im to lazy to google it for you guys, but basically,

These people Get possessed by the HOLY SPIRIT, Speak in tongues, and receive messages from God.

I didnt believe it at all, Then i had a friend who doesnt even believe in God go to a church with a different friend who was pentecostal; He saw some of thispossession and is now a firm believer in God. weird man.

there was a guy in my platoon in bootcamp that said he was pentecostal and seen this old lady that had trouble walking getting possessed by the Holy Ghost andthat She started running around church getting everyone to stand up and praise God(Jehovah). This lady was like 80 + I guess even the Newspaper did a articleabout this and everything bc it happens on a fairly regular basis with her. Pretty crazy.

Possession by the Holy Ghost is another topic worth discussing here IMHO

Another weird SUPERNATURAL event, that is REAL, STIGMATA! I've heard of saints that were very developed spiritually have this happen to them. I rember20/20 did a story on a woman from Mexico or somewhere in Europe who had this happen to her, on live camera too. How do you explain Blood and open flesh woundsjust starting up out of no where. These people get possessed/ get into a trance.... Its a wild world we live in.

With a bright mind Anything you dream is possible
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

he came to my house and slept over and he woke up in the morning asking me if i was sleeping beside him because the whole night he felt someone breathing down the back of his neck

roll.gif
haha word that was the only situation he would have found comfort in the fact his boy may have been spooning him and breathing down his neck

never thought of it like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

possibly

and do you guys ever hear what goes on at SOME pentecostal Churchs, maybe some of you guys are Members of a branch of it

These people Get possessed by the HOLY SPIRIT, Speak in tongues, and receive messages from God.

I didnt believe it at all, Then i had a friend who doesnt even believe in God go to a church with a different friend who was pentecostal; He saw some of this possession and is now a firm believer in God. weird man.

there was a guy in my platoon in bootcamp that said he was pentecostal and seen this old lady that had trouble walking getting possessed by the Holy Ghost and that She started running around church getting everyone to stand up and praise God(Jehovah). This lady was like 80 + I guess even the Newspaper did a article about this and everything bc it happens on a fairly regular basis with her. Pretty crazy.

Another weird SUPERNATURAL event, that is REAL, STIGMATA! I've heard of saints that were very developed spiritually have this happen to them. I rember 20/20 did a story on a woman from Mexico or somewhere in Europe who had this happen to her, on live camera too. How do you explain Blood and open flesh wounds just starting up out of no where. These people get possessed/ get into a trance.... Its a wild world we live in.

pimp.gif
Exactly. I had a friend, who i knew very well, who was all into this ouija ##+# and was fascinated by the devil. He was a gangbanger, smoked weed,sniffed coke, stole cars, all that ##+#! Anyways he went to a retreat one weekend to follow some girl he liked (wanted to smash) and came back the next Mondaywith a CRAAAAZY !*+ story. He changed completely. He told me he saw jesus and that he can talk to him. He also said that when the pastor put his hand on hisforehead that he started to throw up blood, and that blood represented the evil spirit he had. In other words he was possesed! He said once he got that lastbit out that he felt this great relief and extreme happiness like he's never felt before. That was 3 years ago. I see em around campus now and he still thesame. That ##+# really changed his life.

Now he's one of those guys who you see at the mall that try to talk to you about god and their crazy past and you think they're full of ##+#. This guyain't lying though. Sadly I haven't kicked it with him after that. It's just not the same.

Originally Posted by socluis90

possibly

I didnt believe it at all, Then i had a friend who doesnt even believe in God go to a church with a different friend who was pentecostal; He saw some of this possession and is now a firm believer in God. weird man.

there was a guy in my platoon in bootcamp that said he was pentecostal and seen this old lady that had trouble walking getting possessed by the Holy Ghost and that She started running around church getting everyone to stand up and praise God(Jehovah). This lady was like 80 + I guess even the Newspaper did a article about this and everything bc it happens on a fairly regular basis with her. Pretty crazy.

Another weird SUPERNATURAL event, that is REAL, STIGMATA! I've heard of saints that were very developed spiritually have this happen to them. I rember 20/20 did a story on a woman from Mexico or somewhere in Europe who had this happen to her, on live camera too. How do you explain Blood and open flesh wounds just starting up out of no where. These people get possessed/ get into a trance.... Its a wild world we live in.

pimp.gif
Exactly. I had a friend, who i knew very well, who was all into this ouija ##+# and was fascinated by the devil. He was a gangbanger, smoked weed, sniffed coke, stole cars, all that ##+#! Anyways he went to a retreat one weekend to follow some girl he liked (wanted to smash) and came back the next Monday with a CRAAAAZY !*+ story. He changed completely. He told me he saw jesus and that he can talk to him. He also said that when the pastor put his hand on his forehead that he started to throw up blood, and that blood represented the evil spirit he had. In other words he was possesed! He said once he got that last bit out that he felt this great relief and extreme happiness like he's never felt before. That was 3 years ago. I see em around campus now and he still the same. That ##+# really changed his life.

Now he's one of those guys who you see at the mall that try to talk to you about god and their crazy past and you think they're full of ##+#. This guy ain't lying though. Sadly I haven't kicked it with him after that. It's just not the same.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

possibly

pimp.gif
Exactly. I had a friend, who i knew very well, who was all into this ouija ##+# and was fascinated by the devil. He was a gangbanger, smoked weed, sniffed coke, stole cars, all that ##+#! Anyways he went to a retreat one weekend to follow some girl he liked (wanted to smash) and came back the next Monday with a CRAAAAZY !*+ story. He changed completely. He told me he saw jesus and that he can talk to him. He also said that when the pastor put his hand on his forehead that he started to throw up blood, and that blood represented the evil spirit he had. In other words he was possesed! He said once he got that last bit out that he felt this great relief and extreme happiness like he's never felt before. That was 3 years ago. I see em around campus now and he still the same. That ##+# really changed his life.

Now he's one of those guys who you see at the mall that try to talk to you about god and their crazy past and you think they're full of ##+#. This guy ain't lying though. Sadly I haven't kicked it with him after that. It's just not the same.
roll.gif
me and my cousin went to a religious retreat for 2 girls weliked, basically my cousin was like your boy, he did the ceremony thing where the priest would touch him but he didn`t really care, he said he felt weird butthat`s most likely only because of other psychological reasons. as for myself i walked out of the building, im not into that stuff where everyone would bescreaming and fainting, its just not my thing you know. but what i have witnessed is the so called possession of the holy spirit, being a christian dude ibelieve in god and all that and felt something when i was confirmed, maybe it was the relief that chatachism classes were over or something, you know like theweight of stress just coming off your shoulders, but these pentacostal rituals were straight basura. mayyyne tell me how i was walking by a room of adults deepin prayer screaming and crying (the room was closed off but i could here that stuff) so being the nosey guy that i was, went in the room to pray with them nextsession. smh the adults were murmering the same phrase over and over again and sooner or later they would feel so overwhelmed that they would just startscreaming the phrase and repeat it really fast, like broooooooooo that`s not tongue that`s just gibberish and screaming
tired.gif
there minds were fully emersed into what they were believing it reminded me ofcrazy people, smh at devoted prayer groups like the one i went to. on another note, im christian and believe that going to church and living a good lifehelping other people is more of what god wants us to do, rather than just pray religiously, i could be wrong, but then why would we be put on this planet if itweren`t to do something positive with our lives

Back
Top Bottom