"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

79ABC700-B6E7-487C-B9D2-A0F23FEE98B8.jpeg

Women’s according to Outside

That sole is NICE. :emoji_eyes:

ASICS will be taking a lot of my funds with the new Metaspeed Edge+ cw and both Ekiden Magic Speed 2s.

Both Ekiden Magic Speed 2s are up on ASICS! That new Metaspeed Sky+ cw is up as well!

For some reason the Men's Ekiden MS2 is priced at $110. Better hop on that fast before they realize!

Last edited:

Never really been into the Kayanos but Asics has really been upping their game design-wise. Their shoes have been looking better and better recently.

Never really been into the Kayanos but Asics has really been upping their game design-wise. Their shoes have been looking better and better recently.

once they modernized and caught up in tech, the design did as well and i love it. don’t need stability shoes and never really wore kayanos, but the new lite 3 looks really good that im contemplating grabbing a pair just for casual use lol

I guess they caught the pricing error and took down the Men’s Ekiden Speed 2s lol

-edit-
Prior to ASICS taking them down, I added them to my cart. I just checked out this evening. I hope that I actually receive them! lol

Last edited:
Might go with the Novablast 3 TR first, I like the extra rugged outsole. Probably in the minority but always felt there wasn't enough outsole on the Novablast 2, burnt through mine in no time.

ASICS and Saucony are my favorite running brands of 2022 this far in the year, as they've put out excellent products with good looking cws!

Really looking forward to the NovaBlast 3 launch... only for their soles! :emoji_sweat_smile:

Some Cross-Swapping:
Flyknit Streak X NovaBlast 3 - Camper Green.jpg

Flyknit Trainer X NovaBlast 3 - Golden Beige.jpg

Free Flyknit NM Strapped X NovaBlast 3 - Black Pink.jpg

Last edited:
C'mon Puma, drop these in the US. Such a tease-this sounds like everything I wanted them to improve from Deviate 1.

puma releases are the most confusing ones, guess they may still be dealing with lots of the supply chain issues.
weird how the elite 2s are now out, but yet these deviate 2s arent here yet and even the fast-r that's now been forgotten is not slated till 2023

I haven’t ran in months (I might have broken my ankle). I was hoping theywere coming out at the beginning of the month so I can get back on the road.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 17.22.03.png

Digging this colourway that released in Asia. Hoping it is a launch colourway when it hits the UK

Back
Top Bottom