"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I ordered online and picked up the RC Elite 1s instore at a local Champs today. Thank goodness they were double boxed and shipped with the correct size and shoe lol

963C0870-C2F0-4886-9221-E9C6ED46267F.jpeg

I’m also glad I opted for +1/2 my usual size. For reference, I went with my usual size for the V2, and they fit almost identical.

I ordered online and picked up the RC Elite 1s instore at a local Champs today. Thank goodness they were double boxed and shipped with the correct size and shoe lol

963C0870-C2F0-4886-9221-E9C6ED46267F.jpeg

I’m also glad I opted for +1/2 my usual size. For reference, I went with my usual size for the V2, and they fit almost identical.

Glad you’re finding the fit similar! The RC1 is a light rocket of a shoe that’s immensely enjoyable for shorter efforts. Think you’ll love it!

Had an initial jaunt in the Endorphin Pro+ today, and man, what an adrenaline rush of a shoe. The new lightened platform accentuates the aggressive nature of the SpeedRoll on it and it just begs you to turn over ever quicker. Super impressed! This is the shoe the Pro 2 should have been.

868BDD8E-E850-46F1-9981-FEDB4CB9828B.jpeg

Not as cool as the pair T TerpRunner has… but the EPro1s were assigned for last night’s run.

C79AA8BC-13E0-436E-9C31-AF974859F288.jpeg

It's a fantastic shoe! The Pro+ is just a touch more extreme feeling with how light it is. I set my 10K PR last year in the Pro1's and at no point thought the shoe was the limiting factor. Have you thought about adding the Adios Pro to your collection of super shoes? It REALLY works well for me and carries speed so easily.

It's a fantastic shoe! The Pro+ is just a touch more extreme feeling with how light it is. I set my 10K PR last year in the Pro1's and at no point thought the shoe was the limiting factor. Have you thought about adding the Adios Pro to your collection of super shoes? It REALLY works well for me and carries speed so easily.

For some reason, I actually try to stay away from adidas lol

For some reason, I actually try to stay away from adidas lol

Have a close buddy who’s the exact same way lol. I’m totally brand agnostic, whatever feels good I’ll run in, though I can’t quite do Sketchers yet despite how many people tell me they feel good haha. But yeah, I get it. Adidas hasn’t really earned the trust of the running community over the last few years either based on how long they held onto Boost despite it being very long in the tooth. Lightstrike Pro and the carbon rods in the forefoot are the real deal though 😊

Have a close buddy who’s the exact same way lol. I’m totally brand agnostic, whatever feels good I’ll run in, though I can’t quite do Sketchers yet despite how many people tell me they feel good haha. But yeah, I get it. Adidas hasn’t really earned the trust of the running community over the last few years either based on how long they held onto Boost despite it being very long in the tooth. Lightstrike Pro and the carbon rods in the forefoot are the real deal though 😊

adidas is the only brand that I try not mess with lol

Anyhow, my latest performance pick-ups:

New Balance RC Elite V1 - PSNY WNL
New Balance RC Elite - PSNY WNL.png

Saucony Endorphin Speed - Future Spring
Saucony Endorphin Speed - Future Spring.png

Ran in the Liberate Nitro this morning for the first time (scooped them for the absurd $60 sale price on Puma direct) and I think they might be the closest thing to the feeling of the Pegasus Turbo out there. The crazy thing is they're 2 ounces lighter than the old Turbos were too. Hell of a shoe that's not getting enough hype, but these will be replacing the Rebel v2 for me, they're that much better.
20211024_174441.jpg

Just got them today thanks to your post. Super light, I enjoy the nitro foam a lot.

Hey NT. Been training for my first Half Marathon. I’m way slow but I’m getting there. Just finished my 7 mile run for my training. Currently running in the Adidas Boston 10 and the Adizero Pros. I like them both and enjoy the light strike.

my current issue is here in PDX it raining a ton now. And I need a good rain training shoe. I ran in the adizero pro and my feet were soaked. But those are two shoes I love running in.

anyone here have recommendations? Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom