"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

thanks for getting that shared here too s3p4tu s3p4tu
been a fan of the 21 silo from the first leaks so glad one spot has them up. just waiting for adidas to release the specs and see what they did to improve performance over the 19/20

IATT IATT hands down endorphin speed is my shoe of the year. smooth transitions, superb upper and the nylon plate is integrated so well you don't even feel it. hoping like many that own the shoe, they work for you as well

C75F78FD-D776-49EB-90DB-3EDDA3B011BB.jpeg

Unfortunately a bit too unstable for me but super comfy.

Last edited:
IATT IATT hands down endorphin speed is my shoe of the year. smooth transitions, superb upper and the nylon plate is integrated so well you don't even feel it. hoping like many that own the shoe, they work for you as well

yea they feel great on and just a quick walk around

Never really owned a true running shoe

usually run a few miles in basketball kicks

just got the saucony endorphins speed, anybody here have em?

Anyone with insight on a great running shoe for someone with flat feet? Currently have the Brooks Transcend 5, & Saucony Liberty ISO. I primarily have been running in the Brooks, but have a moderate amount of pain/stiffness in my outer knees, heel/achilles a few hours after my run(treadmill)

Should I also look into insoles for my shoes when I run to help this?

Appreciate any help 🤙🏼

Anyone with insight on a great running shoe for someone with flat feet? Currently have the Brooks Transcend 5, & Saucony Liberty ISO. I primarily have been running in the Brooks, but have a moderate amount of pain/stiffness in my outer knees, heel/achilles a few hours after my run(treadmill)

Should I also look into insoles for my shoes when I run to help this?

Appreciate any help 🤙🏼

I’d think the infinity react or hokas.. but I’m just kinda guessing

bonde111 bonde111 Try Tempo Next. I have flat feet too and I find Tempo Next works great for me. Hoka should work too. I don't think Infinity React would work, at least to my experience.

bonde111 bonde111 Try Tempo Next. I have flat feet too and I find Tempo Next works great for me. Hoka should work too. I don't think Infinity React would work, at least to my experience.

Yea I was assuming with the infinity since it has the wide landing pad similar to hoka and sorta guide rails

Wouldn’t have thought the tempo nexts because I heard it’s such a technical/over engineered shoe.. everything I’ve watched/read is basically it doesn’t work until you sorta figure it out and adapt

Yea I was assuming with the infinity since it has the wide landing pad similar to hoka and sorta guide rails

Wouldn’t have thought the tempo nexts because I heard it’s such a technical/over engineered shoe.. everything I’ve watched/read is basically it doesn’t work until you sorta figure it out and adapt

FYI warning: Infinity Reacts have a noticable arch support on them. Even my friends who have slight arches said they hated the arch support on it. Personally I don't feel it at all but I have arches.

FYI warning: Infinity Reacts have a noticable arch support on them. Even my friends who have slight arches said they hated the arch support on it. Personally I don't feel it at all but I have arches.

Also probably should be careful with saucony too because they have a bit of arch support built into most of their shoes outside of the endorphin speed and pro

Haven’t tried any of the new brookes, but that could also be an option

C75F78FD-D776-49EB-90DB-3EDDA3B011BB.jpeg

Unfortunately a bit too unstable for me but super comfy.

I'd like to try these as well, but unfortunately I'm an overpronator. All of the carbon fiber plated shoes have pretty much zero medial support so they'd never work for me.

I'd like to try these as well, but unfortunately I'm an overpronator. All of the carbon fiber plated shoes have pretty much zero medial support so they'd never work for me.
I overpronate as well. The Brooks Hyperion Elite 2, Hoka Rocket X, Nike Alphafly and Saucony Endorphin Pro have worked well for me. I only have one short run in the Adios Pro...and the jury is still out.

Back
Top Bottom