"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

But this is probably the best review I’ve seen of the Hyperion Tempo

yea I’m just trying see how exactly the cushioning is.. but I think for me it’ll be great, since I’m in the bahamas and it isn’t getting cold

ADE51A78-E900-43C9-A8C9-CD0B5DEAD039.jpeg

Looks like the Boston 10 has a top layer of Lightstrike Pro. No boost?

ADE51A78-E900-43C9-A8C9-CD0B5DEAD039.jpeg

Looks like the Boston 10 has a top layer of Lightstrike Pro. No boost?

looking like top layer of lighstrike pro and regular lightstrike below that?
not sure how i feel about them removing boost, felt like light strike pro on top of boost would have been a really good combo. loved the boston 9, but at times did wish it was a bit more softer

looking like top layer of lighstrike pro and regular lightstrike below that?
not sure how i feel about them removing boost, felt like light strike pro on top of boost would have been a really good combo. loved the boston 9, but at times did wish it was a bit more softer
I'm glad they replaced boost with lightstrike pro and beefed up the stack. The 10 should be a little lighter but a lot more bouncy and protective than the 9, all of which are welcome changes. But it also completely transforms the shoe to something un-Bostony. Sorta like how the Vomero 14 compares with pretty much every other Vomero.

I'm glad they replaced boost with lightstrike pro and beefed up the stack. The 10 should be a little lighter but a lot more bouncy and protective than the 9, all of which are welcome changes. But it also completely transforms the shoe to something un-Bostony. Sorta like how the Vomero 14 compares with pretty much every other Vomero.

im more than okay with the lightstrike pro, just the normal lightstrike that would be used makes it less appealing since its been more of a firmer foam, but with that increased stack, hopefully it is more protective and bouncy which is what i wished the 9 had especially during my long runs with it. nonetheless still looking forward to this since it'll be a daily trainer that incorporates the "top" midsole tech from adidas

Lightstrike Pro on top of Boost would’ve been fun albeit a bit heavy with the increased stack in the heel.

Y’all think it’ll still have a torsion system?

Lightstrike Pro on top of Boost would’ve been fun albeit a bit heavy with the increased stack in the heel.

Y’all think it’ll still have a torsion system?

i hope so but feeling like it won’t be there with it not being in the SL20, adizero pro and adios pro.

still need to see what they have in stored for their UB 21 and if they’ll have an adios 6

I would not be surprised at all if the Boston 10 dumps the bottom-loaded torsion system due to the much taller stack but adds a heel-to-toe non-carbon plate sandwiched between the Lightstrike layers for propulsion and stability... It's already worked for others

Wore my 1080v10 to the ground, great shoe. Will probably pick up the v11 at some point next year. Hoping for better colourways this time round!

i take it that the adizero x is not gonna be race legal? lol that stack height looks insane but im excited to see what else they have for 2021

looks like the adios pros gon' come out before i can even come near enough the 1s to take a sniff of it

Added a couple of gore-tex shoes to the rotation. Haven’t ran in the Hoka Challenger Low yet but the NB Hierro are fantastic, no slip at all in the rain and so comfy 👌

D8FABF91-12C3-442A-97D9-C906A284C089.jpeg
3F4E62EA-A14C-4F46-83CC-5F2A71C97379.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom